𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘩

+y/n's pov;

IT was gorgeous weather outside right now. The sun's rays beaming down on to our swimming pool outside, little sparkles and glimmers of light floated but soon replaced by the mini ripples of waves in the pool.

The trees swayed in the small soothing breeze creating irregular silhouettes on the surfaces of the ground.

Here I was sat on a comfortable, stupidly expensive modern beach chair with my white simple swim suit.

Grayson's house was an understatement of breath taking. Located on a slanted cliff with the view of the Los Angeles hills and homes that looked miniature from here. From the inside it was a noticeable theme of the combination of industrial and mid century era with a hint of wood ever so often.

The sun continues to tan my golden brown skin as my eyes were closed taking in the radiation of warmth with a small smile displayed on my face.

I hear Grayson's heavy, bare footsteps instantly making my eyes open to see him carrying a plate of neatly cut out triangular peanut butter and jam sandwiches stacked up one another. On his other hands he held two mini jugs with iced water with cucumbers, limes and mint leaves.

He wore nothing but his pink flames poolside shorts that engulfed his muscular thighs and prominent bulge perfectly.

His built body glistening with sweat due to the humidity previously in the day. Strong, wide shoulders, with his chained necklace placed making my thighs squeeze automatically. Rippling veins running down his arms and hands with his traceable abs and markedly v-line.

"Hey" he sweetly smiles as he placed the tray and jugs down by the small table and plants a gentle kiss on my lips, leaving a tingly sensation to course through my veins.

"Mm, hi" I hum in satisfaction into the kiss.

"Thank you for all this, you didn't have to do all this" he sat on the same chair beside me with one leg on the chair and one dangling off. The pads of his thumb caress my cheek, making my eyes close and myself embrace his loving touch.

"I know ..." I feel the sunlight block by his shadow through my shut eye lids and his minty, cool breath fan over my lips

"But I want to" he whispers, brushing his lips against my own, tortuously, before finally kissing me on the lips once again but this time not so much of a peck.

With my eyes still closed I feel myself being lifted by his arms. My eyes open and I see him sitting down on the beach chair now with me straddling him. My head on his chest with his hand on my head.

"Want me to rub some sunscreen on you? Your getting a little red" I ask him

"If you don't mind" 

"Of course not" I smile and kiss his pink-tinted cheek.

Before grabbing the sunscreen beside me on the table I pick up a sandwich and bite into it, feeling my taste buds water.

"Ah" Grayson opens his mouth wide making me giggle and shove the sandwich in his mouth.

He chokes on the sand which as I literally shoved it down this throat. Making me chuckle.