𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯

+ y/n's pov;

HE grabs my hand with his and swings it. I smile in guilt, his actions already making me feel bad about myself, more than I already was.

"I love you Y/N" he says

"I love you too ... Ethan" I hesitantly reply, but not showing the hesitation.

I love him ... right? No, no of course I do.

There's no reason to doubt my love for him ...

The school bell rings, indicating it was time for our next period.

"I have Maths next" he says, looking at his timetable

"I have English" I sigh.

He pouts, bringing me into a hug.

"I'll miss you" he mumbles into my hair

"I'll see you in an hour, Ethan" I giggle

"An hour too long!" he whines.

I chuckle once more and he attaches his lips to mine. No sparks, no fireworks, nothing. I didn't feel the love I once did.

My phone vibrates.

___

Assface: Meet in the janitor's closet.

Y/N: I have class idiot

Assface: Could care less sweetheart, janitor's closet. Now.

Y/N: Don't call me that.

Assface: Ok, babygirl then

Y/N: Fuck you

Assface: That's the plan ;)

___

You'd probably think he was joking ... he wasn't. We've done it before and probably are about to again.

I roll my eyes at our texts and make my way gingerly to the janitor's closet. I slowly open the door and i'm greeted by a smirking Grayson.

"Took you long enough" he steps closer to me

And without a second breath he kisses me with so much dominance but still that passion and desire for each other was there.

With Ethan our love was lost for each other ... or at least mine was. It sounds like an asshole thing to say but it's true. I don't see him or love him as I once did. Being with Grayson gives me that excitement and thrill.

Like when me and Grayson were doing it in Ethan's bed.

E went out with his friends and asked Gray to stay with me in case I got bored and lonely. Of course Grayson agreed without a doubt but he knew what he really wanted to do.