Four

Shane's pov

"good morning beautiful u need to get up!" I text Bella. She told me to wake her up a five forty so she could get ready. She is gonna play Brenda

"I'm up I'm up. C u soon;)"

"c u Rose:)" that's how our conversation went this morning. Bella got to my house at 6:55. She wore a great looking tank top with denim shorts. I gave her a hug and kissed the top of her head. "hey shane.". She said

"hey Rose.". I say. She walks into my house singing some song I don't know, it's probably by Taylor Swift. Her favorite singer.

She sang while she danced around my house

"ooooooooooo we called it off again last night

But oooooooo this time I'm telling you

I'm telling you

We are never ever eSver getting back together". For a good five minutes. I ask her what song that is. "we are never ever getting back together by Taylor Swift".

"can you get that on your phone?". I ask her. Without questioning it she plays it on her phone singing along to the whole song. "make a Taylor swift playlist and add the song I want your bite in there, we are playing it throughout the day."

"why?" she asked.

"because I know you will sing along to all the songs and I want everybody to hear you.". I told her, she blushed.

"fine!" she did and she pressed shuffled and just as she did everybody got here and started setting up.

The first song was mean by Taylor Swift. Bella sang along very loudly and everyone stared at her. "what?" she asked.

"you are an amazing singer!" Michael Gallagher said. She blushed and said "thanks!". We started filming. The first scene we filmed was Kristin doing a stip tease on my counter. Bella and I had to look away. we couldn't stop laughing. The next scene we filmed was where Brenda was killed.

I was literally on the verge of tears because, watching my Rose being 'killed' was horrible. Brenda had to spit out a bunch of "blood" and she had it all over her mouth and because, she was being Bella, came up and kissed me. "ewwwww!" I said.

"do you think I like kissing you when you are dressed as a girl?". She said. I forgot I was in my costume. We just both laughed. Michael pulled me aside and asked "are you and Bella dating?".

"is it that obvious?" I asked

"Shane you guys kissed in front of all of us."

"okay well yea we are."

"aww Shane finnaly has a girlfriend!" michael joked.

"finally! Like we literally met the day before we offered her the part of the movie, and I think I'm falling in love." I confessed.

"I wouldn't be surprised! You two are exactly alike." he said.

"Shane! We need you on set!". Bella calls. I say thanks to Michael and met Bella in the kitchen.

"hey.". Bella said."I can't believe I'm dating someone who cross dresses!". She said loud enough for the whole cast and crew to hear. They all cracked up laughing. Michael said "Shane I want to re shoot the scene where Brenda gets killed."

"okay why?" I ask him.

"it didn't come out as I had planned and wanted.". "Bella we are gonna reshoot the scene where you get killed.". Michael told her. "okay!" she kissed me on the cheeck and walked away getting in position. The scene was amazing this time. We are just about to wrap up filming and we just need to film a joke. Bella suggests drawing a blood mustache on the big obnoxious poster of me in my costume. So that's what we do. I walk over in my costume of the killer, draw a blood mustache, and chuckle.

After we do that everyone cheers and I trip over a light. Bella runs over and asks if I'm okay. "ya" I tell her