Seven

Two weeks have passed since the crash

"Bella Lucy is having her talent show and I want you to come with me." Bella and Lucy are like best friends despite the ten year age difference.

"hell ya!! When?!"

"tonite at eight"

"yay! Shit it's six I have to get ready!" she exclaims!

"aliright I'll pick up up at seven thirty!"

"okay, wait what is Lucy doing?"

"singing."

"cool! I'm out! See you soon!"

Bella's pov

I wear my pink dress and gold heels. I fishtail my hair and let it hang down my hair. I look up at my clock 7:15. Yay:(. Note the sarcasm, I'm not even close to being ready. I put on my diamond studs and gold heart necklace, lip gloss and that's it. Shane told me to dress this fancy cuz we are going to dinner after the show to somewhere very nice. 7:25. I hear a knock at the door. I open it and Shane says "woah", I giggle "let's go!". "wait, back up I want to see you fully" I do. "woah"

"thanks! Now can we go I wanna see Lucy!" we get into his car and I plug in my phone. I blast good feeling.

. He grabs my hand. I look down and blush realizing tonite we are telling his family we are a couple. "what" he asks

"we get to tell your family we are a couple." I tell him.

"yeah we do. Is that a bad thing" he worries

"no not at all! I love you with all my heart!" I tell him.

"and I do you." relief rushes over his face. We arrive at Lucy's school and we walk in hand in hand. We sit down and wait until Lucy walks onto the stage.

She sang "we are never ever getting back together" by Taylor Swift. She sang so beautifully. She gets off stage and a bunch of other acts fly by. Lucy meets us at the door. She runs over and hugs me first, I felt so special. "you were amazing!" I say.

"thanks Bella!". So we leave after the rest of us congratulate her. Shane and I follow everyone to the resturant. "be ready to be bombarded with questions" Shane tells me.

"I'm ready." I tell him. We walk in and everyone wants to know who I am so Shane exclaims "after all of this time I finnaly got a girlfriend and she is right here!"

"hi I'm Bella!" I say with the biggest smile on my face. Shane puts his arm around me and just like he warned me everyone asks everything about me so I tell them everything starting from when I moved to California.

"well my parents weren't ever the best. My dad and mom fought all the time. I have a brother and sister both younger than me. When my sister being the youngest turned eighteen we left. My parents weren't happy and my dad had threanted to kill us. We said we wouldn't go. When my mom and dad fell asleep we left. We made it to California and my siblings moved to different parts. I Moved here because my best friend Olga Kay asked me to move I with her.

She convinced me to go to this party, and that's where I met Shane. A couple of weeks ago I was in a car accident almost died but I'm here now so thank god. And after that nothing really happend so here we are now."

"well we are all glad you're with us now." Theresa said.

"thank you." I said.

"I'm glad Shane broke up with Lisa and met you! She was so insane!" Theresa said.

"ya I'm glad I did" Shane said. I just smiled at him. So I was still being asked so many questions. I answerd them all truthfully. All was going great until who I am guessing was Lisa walked in and she was pissed. "why do you have your arm around her Shane?" she asked.

"Lisa I broke up with you she is my girlfriend now." Shane states. Lisa comes up to me grabs me throws me on the ground. I am not scared at all. I kick her and get up. I brush my self off and say to Lisa "come near me or Shane again and I will get you arrested." and walk over and sit down

"wow." Shane says "you did'nt even flinch."

"I know.". Everyone asks if I'm okay. "yeah. I am not scared easily and I'm not afraid to stand up for myself." I state

"everyone stares at me in shock. "what?" I ask

"you handled that so calmly" Lucy says

"thank you" I reply. Everyone asks me how

"well I was in an abusive relationship a couple of years ago. When he hit me I let him do it a couple of times to throw him off, because I knew when he did it the next time I would hit him back. I did and called the cops and hewas arrested."

"brave." Shane sates.

"thanks!" I say and give him a hug.

Disclaimer I love Lisa and Shane together but I needed her to be crazy for this.