Five

Bellas pov

We finish filming and then Shane trips over a light. He was fine

"you jerk! You scared me!". I yell.

"aww sowwy Bewwa " Shane said like a two year old. As a celebration for finishing filming Shane picks me up and starts to walk outside towards his pool.

"Shane I swear if you throw me in I will dig your heart out with a spoon!"

"too late!" and he throws me in. Of course everyone walks out and I said "my jerk of a boyfriend threw me in the pool!" while glaring at him. Shane puts his hand out to help me get out. I pull him in instead. And soon enough everyone has jumped in the pool. Shane grabs me and hugs me in the pool. It was adorable. In the middle of us holding each other I hear a voice none other than Bree shouting "kiss kiss kiss!" and she got everyone to join in with her.

I kiss him.

Shane's pov

"kiss kiss kiss!" I ear bree shouting. she kisses me. We've kissed before but there was something about this one that made it different. We pull away and everyone screams "yay!". After that everyone starts to leave. Bella, of course, was the last to leave. "that was amazing." I told her.

"what was?" she asked.

"your acting, your singing, that kiss."

"yeah that kiss was amazing." she confessed.