How I met my youtuber boyfriend

"come on Bella please!!" my best friend Olga Kay begged. There was a party and, all the best youtubers were gonna be there.

"fine." I replied like an eight year old who has to clean their room.

"yay! I can't wait for you to meet Shane!" Wait, what?

"Shane Dawson!?" I shriekd.

"yes him silly!" Olga replied. Shane Dawson was my idol. He is the reason I started a YouTube channel.

"you know I am like compleatley in love with him! Does he have a girlfriend?!"

"sadly he does. Sorry Bell, you two would be adorable together.". When she said that my spirit dropped.

I know that I've never met Shane, but he and I are exactly alike(according to Olga). I walked to my room trying to decide what to wear. I go with my gorgeous captain America shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I put on my red white and blue convers. They also have captain America's shield on the toe. If you can't already tell I love captain America. Olga walks out in her shorts and her tshirt that has cookie monster on it.

We get into my car and start to drive. We chose my car because, I was convinced that olga would get super drunk and she doesn't like anyone driving her car. We arrive at the party quicker than I thought we would. I planned on staying by Olga's side the whole night but, as soon as I stepped inside I changed my mind.

There was music blaring, cupcakes, and tons of people. Out of no where brittani appeared. I kinda know her, we have chatted a couple of times. She gives Olga the biggest hug ever. Then she turns to me a shouts "Bella! I haven't seen you in forever!!". And gives me a hug.

"how are you Brittani?"

"I'm doing great! You have to meet Shane! You two are like exactly the same!". Brittani replies

"so I've been told." I tell her.

So then right on queue Shane Dawson comes over and starts talking to Olga. I keep talking to brittani, I keep looking at Shane out of the corner of my eye. I hear Olga yell "Shane you have to meet my friend Bella!!".

"finally you have told me so much about her.". I hear Shane reply. I blush at the fact Olga talks to Shane about me. Next thing I know Shane is half walking half being dragged over here by Olga.

"hey, I'm Shane."

"hi I'm Isabella, but everyone call me Bella, or rose!"

"ohmygod titanic is my favorite movie and your name is rose!"

"well its my middle name but a lot of people call me Rose."

"okay well I am gonna call you Rose."

"okay.". We talked for so long after that. The next thing he asks me if I have a boyfriend.

"nope not at the moment. Do you have a girlfriend?". I already know the answer but I ask just to make conversation.

"no. We broke up about a week ago.". I hold myself back from cheering.

"aw I'm sorry!"

"it's not your fault she was a bitch anyways.". Shane told me. He said it in such an accent it made me giggle.

"well, you seem like such a nice guy. She doesn't deserve you if she was a bitch."

"yea you're right!". We talk for what seems like hours but I'm perfectly happy.

Before I know it Olga is back at my side drunk as ever saying she wants to go home. I give Shane my phone number and he gives me his. I take her drunk ass home and put her in bed.