Introduction

Ma'Ciyla and Eric in the M.M.

I closed my locker after grabbing my books out. I stuffed them into my book bag and headed down the hall to my study hall. As I walked down the hall I made eye contact with ERIC BROWN...... Eric was the finest nigga at school! He was tall, about 6'4, had the prettiest dark Carmel skin with glowing green/hazel eyes with deep dimples.! His waves was on point and his whole appearance looked like he was a GOD! He was covered in tattoos from neck down and he dressed so fly.! He licked his lips lookin back at me as I kept walking past him. We never said two words to each other but He always looked at me weird.

I made it to my class and took my usual seat. I took everything out my book bag and began to do my work. I had so much shit to do I couldn't wait to get done so I wouldn't have to do homework at home.

Can I sit here? I heard a male voice. I didn't bother to look up because I really didn't give a fuck! "Why you always by yourself?" He asked.

I kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes before looking up. I was surprised as fuck looking at Eric. "I'm doing my homework.!"

I can see that.....today is Friday thou.! You got all weekend!

Okay and?

I'm sayin doe?!

Are you gonna shut the fuck up and let me do my work or you gone keep talking.?

Damnnnn.! He laughed pulling a book out. I rolled my eyes and finished doing what I was doing. He was pretty quiet for the remainder of time except the last 20 minutes.

What's yo name.? He asked seeing that I was done.

Ma'Ciyla (MA'KYLA).....

You have very pretty eyes Ma'Ciyla.! He smiled blushing. I couldn't help but to blush a little.

Thank you Eric.!

Ohhhh shit you know my name?

Who don't.? I laughed a little.

Ughhhh what are you doing.? This girl Dion asked coming into the class and over to my table. Fuck do this bitch want.?! I rolled my eyes. I really disliked this bitch. She was the most popular girl in school you could say. She thought she was the shit cause her family had money and she wore shit like fendi and shit but that shit was just about fake as her.! She was like Eric's bitch, whatever he said she did!. Rumor has it he wasn't even fuckin her she was makin shit up but I really didn't give a fuck to much to even get into their shit or anybody shit at this damn school for all that matter.

Yo you don't see me talking.? He asked annoyed.

I know you wasn't talkin to her.? She laughed. "Boy stop playing with me let's go.!" She said getting his stuff.

The bell rang and I was saved. I got my shit and got up to leave. I fumbled around my bookbag for my keys until I found them. I had an all white 2019 charger with black rims and black interior. I loved the hell out of my car. I pushed the start button and turned my Bluetooth on. I was so happy we didn't have practice today even though I should of held one. I was head cheerleader captain 3 years running and what I say went. I took it seriously.! We had a game tomorrow so since I gave them the day off they better had been on their shit come tomorrow night.

I pulled up to my house and went in. My BestFriend Aey'Sia was home. Aey'Sia was like my sister we been BestFriends since we was 5 years old. Nothing came between us and we was always here for each other. We was raised together our whole lives. After my mom died when I was 11 her mom faught to get custody of me so I wouldn't end up in foster care. When Aey'Sia was 17 she ended up getting pregnant her and her mom got into it so she kicked her out and me and Aey'Sia got a house together. Shortly after that she lost her baby. The shit was so sad but we got through it and we been strong as ever for over a year now. We both are seniors and graduate this year. We both have really great jobs and doing very well for ourselves.

Hi Pooh.! She screamed as I came in.

Hi bae.! How was work? I asked.

I didn't go yet I'm on my way there now.! Running behind schedule but you know what that is okay.! She said out of breath putting her coat on. "Dinner is on the stove I already cooked, have a good night I will see you tomorrow.!" She said before kissing my cheek and hugging me and running out the door.

I went upstairs to my room. I pretty much had all of upstairs and she had downstairs to herself. That way we had our own space and it worked out perfectly.

I put my stuff away and layed on my bed. I heard the door open and that was either Aey'Sia coming back or my other bestfriend Aaron.! Me and Aaron been friend since 8th grade.! He was actually my first boyfriend and my first kiss but shortly after that he decided pussy wasn't for him and he was GAY.! He had his own key so he just walked right in whenever he felt like it.

Hi Pooh.! He said taking a sip of his soda and laying on my bed.

Hi princess.! I laughed. He hated I called him girly shit but he acted like one.

Bitch ima queen?.! He said rolling his eyes and popping his neck.

Whatever.!

Can we get to why you and Mr.Brown was having a full blown convo in study hall.

No we was not.! I laughed rolling my eyes. This nigga was so damn nosey.!

Yes y'all was I seen the way he was smiling and lookin at you.!

He wasn't looking at me no other way.! And he was not smiling. I laughed.

Girl please he was all in ya grill.! I think he like him some Ma'Ciyla.!

Yeah right Aaron.! He has Dion wrapped around his little finger.!

Okay sis snatch his ass like "gimmie that lil bitch.!" He said mean muggin me and grabbing my arm forcefully.

Yoooo you play entirely to fuckin much I hate you.! I laughed hard.

Girl fuck you.! And take him know what ima do some diggin.! He said grabbing his phone and laying all the way back on the bed.

Diggin for what.?!

Diggin for some shit.!