Chapter 3

You hungry.? Eric asked as I got into the car. I put my bag in the back seat and fixed myself.

You fuck me and feed me.?! I giggled making him laugh.

I do a lot when I actually like somebody. He smirked looking at me. I bit my bottom lip and began to blush. He liked me.? All this had to be a damn dream.!

Oh you like me like me.? I giggled.

Somethin like that.! He smiled.

It's cool I have that affect on people.! I said laughing huffing my breath on my knuckles than brushing them across my shoulders as if I was polishing them.

You are somethin else.! He picked up his ringing phone and it was Dion. I rolled my eyes at the thought of them. Yeah he said they didn't talk or whatever but I just feel like they did before I mean what he did in his past don't concern me the past is the past.! I'm just worried about the future and present. "What do you wanna eat.?" He questioned ignoring the call.

Anything honestly I'm starving.

You like seafood?

Yeah.!

Ight I got you.....how was your day?

It was. Okay, how was yours?

Better now I finally get to spend time with you again.

Oh is that so.

Hell yeah.! I don't know.....I....I always had a crush on you....I mean you always catch my eye I just never thought I be your type.

Surprisingly I always felt the same way....

Why is that?

I never thought I was pretty enough (I admitted)

But your very beautiful....

But I'm not like the girls your usually with

Because your better than them hoes. Believe me! I'm not saying it just to say it or get some ass. Cause I already fucked you i like you more after that...I smiled shyly and he leaned in to kiss me. I didn't hesitate I kissed him back. This was like a breath of fresh air. His phone started ringing again as he parked the car to go in the food spot. My phone vibrates and it was a text from Aaron.

Aaron: You little slut.! 😂

Me: Why all of that.?

Aaron: I know who your sneaking around with.!!!!

Me: 😂 I'm not sneaking around with anybody.

Aaron: yes you are.! It's okay because as fine as Eric is I would be sneaking around with him also.!

Plus he's in here getting you and him food that's how I know it's him.! (I looked up and into the food spot and Aaron was standing at the door smiling with his arms folded and lips twisted up.!)

Me: I HATE YOU 😂😂🤣

Aaron: Bitch me too.! 😂 I want all the details tomorrow! (He walked out the food spot with Ej behind him and Eric behind him)

Me: S L U T.! What does that spell Aaron.!

Aaron: oh shut up he's been into me.!

Me: kinda how Eric's been in me 🙃

Aaron: Details tomorrow.!!!!

You good? You smiling at that phone a little too hard better not be another nigga.! He joked.

Why would it make you jealous.?!

Hell naw.! I don't get jealous.! He smirked. "But over you, you might see a reaction.!"

Well it's nobody you have to worry about.! What did you get to eat.?

You gone see when we get to the house.

Okay surprises.!

We talked a little bit longer as he drove. It was like I knew everything about him and he knew everything about me. It was like we was made for each other.! He pulled up to his house and got the food. Instead of going straight upstairs he set the stuff up in the living room and brought a blanket downstairs for us.

What's this.? I asked looking at the food.

It's jumpo butter Cajun shrimp fried rice with mix vegetables. I think you'll like it.!

I hope so, it smells really good.!

Taste good to, like something else.!

What?

Like you.? He smirked.

Don't start nun you can't finish. I blushed.

Baby you know I always finish and get seconds.

Well show me. He pulled me on top of him straddling as he kissed me.

I never had a girl challenge me like you.! He said sincerely looking into my eyes. I bit my bottom lip because I didn't know what to say.....