Chapter 2

I woke up to Eric's ringing phone going off. I was completely naked in his arms with his wrapped around me. Last night was so amazing, round after round. I even got some of the best sleep ever. I nudged him a little bit and he woke up huffin his breath in frustration. I got up and went into the bathroom. I used it Than took a quick shower. Last night probably was some of the best sex I ever had. It was like he knew exactly how I wanted to be touched. Firm but gentle at the same time. Manhandled.! I stepped out the shower and he gave me a shirt and some shorts. He jumped on the shower still on the phone and I took it upon myself to fix his bed and clean his room as I waited for him. We literally fucked every where in here.

Yo let me call you back I'm on my way.! He said into the phone hanging up. He sounded aggravated.

Everything alright? I asked sitting on the bed.

Yeah but it's nothing you'll have to worry your pretty little head about. He smiled lookin back at me. He was lookin good as hell in his white T, light blue jeans and all read Jordan 12's. He put on a gold chain and some gold eye glasses with a white and read hat that had a bear on the front. He sprayed in cologne and grabbed his phone, gun and charger. I followed him out the door and he locked up. I got in his car and he put some music on speeding out the garage.

Where you live? He asked jumping on the express way.

On Niagara st. I said shyly. I was still stuck on the fact that I had sex RAW sex with Eric Brown.! I never in my life thought that would happen. That's all I could think of.! He pulled up to my house turning the music down.

Thanks! I said opening the door.

Aye.! He said turning me back around to him. He leaned over kissing me like he was going to miss me. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. "I'll be here tonight at 10 to pick you up!"

Okay.! I smiled. I got out and closed the door heading up the stairs.

Well well we'll.! Aaron said standing at the door with his arms folded.

What? I giggled.

I don't know wether to still be mad or question the hell out of you.? Aey'Sia said with a smirk on her face.

Hi guys it's great to still see your alive.! I said laughing sarcastically.

Yeah Bitch you too who was that.? Aaron asked walking around me with his arms folded.

Nobody.?! I laughed.

Lie again so I can punch you in yo shit.! Aey'Sia said annoyed.

I'm for real it wasn't nobody.! I said trying not to laugh.

Girl your clothes are in your hands and you have a male T-shirt on with basketball shorts (he took a deep sniff of the shirt) and he wears Gucci 2.0 cologne (he sniffed again) old spice body wash the Fiji one at that (he sniffed again) with men's dove deodorant.! Aaron said rolling his eyes.

First off for you to even notice all that something is seriously wrong with you.!

Nope I just know all my favorites on a guy and the only person that smells like that that was at that party last night was ERIC.! He said smirking.

No he wasn't.! I said defending him because I really didn't want them to find out just yet.

Mmmhm.! You was with him last night wasn't you.! Aaron said grilling me.

I was not.! Can y'all let me go detectives?!

Girl fuck you.! Next time keep your phone we was worried sick about you.!

I know my bad but you had my phone while I went to the bathroom.

Yeah we'll keep that shit.! Aey'Sia said rolling her eyes and giving it to me. I checked my messages and missed calls. Just a bunch of are you okays and where are you from people that was at the party except for one. It was Eric telling me to save his number and I did just that.

I couldn't stop thinking about our night and everything that happened. He asked me to "fuck with him" and we fucked...... was I really ready for this?