Book one-chapter fifteen

Percy's POV:

Once me and Bianca were dressed we walked up to the Big House to see everyone there. The Olympians, the Primordials, the campers and my squadron. Over the years my public speaking had not improved.

"Uh hi," I greeted them nervously once I had reached the front. My squadron chuckled knowing I hated speaking to crowds. I glared at them which made them silent. I smirked victoriously and turned my attention to the crowd in front of me.

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything," Erebus stated and everyone nodded in agreement. I sighed in defeat.

"Well once Clarisse had at me, I was heartbroken and furious. I needed to take my anger out so I teleported to Ends base. As soon as I arrived, I was surround by an army of monsters. I easily defeated them when the titans showed up. It was more difficult but I sent all but Kronos to the Void. He knew who I was and he wasn't happy. What I didn't know was that End had blessed Kronos which made the fight harder-a lot harder- but I defeated him. Sorry Gaea. Then End appeared and he gave me a choice. Fight and die or join him. Of course I fought and the fight was pretty even. Chaos flashed in to help me and we were in middle of sending him to the Void. However he grabbed onto Chaos and flashed out." I finished with a hoarse voice.

"What does the mean?" Luke asked sounding scared and worried.

"I don't know where Chaos is," I said. Thats when End flashed in.