007 : Love And War

Lin Mian Mian thinks that this night he will surely get laid.

For the past few days, Lin Mian Mian managed to escape the nightly passion by using the incense to make the emperor sleep. As usual, the emperor did not miss any day seducing him to sleep. Every night they make out like bunnies and Lin Mian Mian started to feel something growing inside his heart.

Luckily, the emperor is never suspicious. Yan JinLong did not ask why he suddenly blackened out or why he can't remember anything from the night. After all, Lin Mian Mian is really very diligent in milking him off that he level up every night and earned the Handjob god title. Actually, by constantly doing it every night, Lin Mian Mian earned the skill and stamina that he can almost battle with those legendary prostitutes that can use their hands creatively.

He cried while thinking how stupid this skill would be.

It was smooth sailing until the second week came. Suddenly, the emperor started to develop resistance to the drug. He is, after all, the emperor. Ever since young, Yan JinLong was trained to drink and eat poison. This made his body develop the necessary chemicals, his immunity reached to the point that even a King Cobra who is known for its deadly venom will get frustrated.

Since then, the time before the emperor lost consciousness become longer. The emperor loved kissing and foreplaying Lin Mian Mian to the point that Lin Mian Mian his self would be willing to submit just to release his fluid.

So with the longer time the emperor can stay awake, he will do everything to make Lin Mian Mian go crazy. By just his touches, Lin Mian Mian will cry pleading to ask for more. The wife will even rub his own to get the needed satisfaction. Yet, when it was close to the climax, the emperor will black out leaving the horny wife in pain.

Lin Mian Mian then goes back to his senses. With a flushing face filled with shame, he would proceed on doing the hand job. However, this seems a bit difficult than usual. Just because Yan JinLong made sure that his wife will only feel pleasure in bed that Lin Mian Mian can't help but to also rub himself while doing the emperor.

Actually, there was that one night where he was really turned on that he straddled the emperor. By placing both of the joysticks together, Lin Mian Mian felt extreme pleasure. He pumped his hands up and down until he came. The emperor is the same as usual and was still hard. Lin Mian Mian did not stop and rubbed both sticks again until both of them came together.

The next morning he woke up, Lin Mian Mian realized the danger. One step closer and he could have rode his self to hell. Though, now he can somehow understand why the concubines in the palace likes the emperor despite his one-month romance syndrome.

Yan JinLong, who mastered the fuccboi guidebook, is an extremely romantic person. When he is in love, Lin Mian Mian called it as [infatuation], he will show it very expressively. He will always give his wife kisses, whisper some sugary words, cuddle and snuggle, and maybe a bit naughty by slapping his butt cheeks anytime.

He will pull the wife to his embrace during idle time and tell jokes that Lin Mian Mian could not understand, maybe because it was ancient stuff and ancients do have a weird sense of humor. The emperor will feed him food, help him take some bath, give him gifts, and expresses his love mostly in action than words. Lin Mian Mian who never had a lover before thought the reason why most of the singles are bitter.

Lovers are also bitter, bittersweet.

Lin Mian Mian was not able to receive the original Lin Mian Mian's feeling. But he guessed that the original also fell in love with the emperor. Even though he has a weak and frail body, why would he serve the emperor by bringing food to his worktable and some change of clothes? If the original Lin Mian Mian is really doing it because of his position, then why does it hurt him when the emperor no longer visited him?