Chapter 2

(Third POV)

It was quiet on the bullhead back to Beacon Academy, and everyone was just eyeing on the Kindred Spirits as they were doing their own thing. They danced and talked, and they did tricks like Lamb, shooting and apple off Wolf's head by using her feet for her bow, which surprised Ruby, nonetheless. As they reached to the last ten minutes of the flight, Wolf asked for something.

Wolf: "Lamb, tell me a story." Lamb giggle before doing so.

Lamb: "There was once a pale man with dark hair, who was very lonely." One by one, Coco, Yastuhashi, Velvet, Yang, and Ruby were listening in on the story.

Wolf: "Why was it lonely?"

Lamb: "All things must meet this man, so they shunned him." Then Weiss, Blake, Fox, and all JNPR followed shortly.

Wolf: "Did he chase them all down?"

Lamb: "He took an axe, and he split himself in two, right down the middle." Everyone had mixed reactions to the outcome, CFVY was surprised, Jaune, Weiss, and Ruby were nearly about to vomit, and Nora, Ren, and Blake were listening in horror.

Wolf: "So he would always have a friend?"

Lamb: "So he would always have a friend." Just as the story had ended, they had arrived at Beacon Academy, and the Kindred Spirits had no reaction whatsoever. They just looked around to see the same castle they had visited all those years ago.

Lamb: "Oh Ozpin, it has not even change. Not a single year have we seen if it had improved."

Weiss: "Excuse me, but how old are you two?" Both Lamb and Wolf looked at each other.

Wolf: "How old are we Lamb?"

Lamb: "Older than whose footprints have long been forgotten."

Wolf: "All those years ago."

Lamb: "I remember them all..." Everyone was starting to question how old the two were, but a certain team seemed to just laugh it off, and that team was CRDL.

Cardin: "Hahahahahaha, give me a break. How old are you freaks? I bet you look like an old grandma under that mask." His teammates laughed once more, but Lamb and Wolf unexpectedly laughed alongside them, which puzzled CRDL a bit.

Lamb: "You are fools to think that you can question the age of Death, it is a long-standing thing that has been around for countless thousands of years."

Wolf: "People are stupid, you are of the worms in the ground."

Lamb: "Which means you are much worse than the animals you slay to survive." CRDL got a little pissed from that.

Cardin: "Big deal, it's not like you can kill us or anything-" He was interrupted by Wolf's laughter, which echoed throughout the whole Academy. After a few seconds, he stopped and spoke.

Wolf: "We can kill you now if we wanted to, and if we set our eyes on someone, we will not let them escape our sights. They can hide."

Lamb: "Though many try, for they laugh."

Wolf: "And scream!"

Lamb: "They dance."

Wolf: "And flee!"

Lamb: "All things must come to an end." Lamb draws her bow, and Wolf readies his teeth.

Lamb: "Including monsters like you." She fires, and it misses Cardin by an inch. Soon after, blood comes trickling down his left cheek as a wound soon forms on it. CRDL was beyond scared before they ran away from the two Kindred Spirits. Then, Ozpin walked over to Lamb and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Ozpin: "Leave them be, they're not worth killing. I will deal with them later." Lamb nodded before they were both led to his office.

(Timeskip)

Ozpin: "Thank you so much for bringing these two back to Beacon teams RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY. For your reward, you will be given a few days off your class schedule. Feel free to inform me of when you will use your days off." Everyone, except for the Kindred Spirits cheered and thanked Ozpin before leaving to the elevator to go back to their dorm rooms, leaving Ozpin, and the Kindred Spirits.

Ozpin: "You are wondering why I've brought you here right?" They both nodded in agreement.

Ozpin: "We need you to help us in the fight with Salem." The both of them were shocked behind their masks, and they just downright refused his offer.

Lamb: "We are sorry Ozpin, we cannot do that."

Wolf: "For we cannot kill."

Lamb: "What is already dead." Ozpin delivered a long sigh before drinking from his new mug.

Ozpin: "Very well you two, we cannot stop you from leaving here, but I was wondering if you can at least teach the younglings a thing or two about combat."

Lamb: "Ozpin, we are Death."

Wolf: "Not some classroom teacher."

Lamb/Wolf: "But...we accept this offer." Ozpin delighted in joy before standing up.

Ozpin: "Wonderful to hear that you will be joining us in Beacon. Don't worry though, we will house you in the Emerald Forest, that is as close as possible to Beacon." The Kindred Spirits nodded before they left to the forest.

(Timeskip to the next day)

In a classroom that was housed next to the forest, the Kindred Spirits were preparing the necessary things to get started for the class. Not long after, the students came pilling up one by one, and everyone was already wondering who they were. When everyone had settled down, they spoke.

Lamb: "Welcome children, to your first session of today's class."

Wolf: "You will be tested."

Lamb: "And you will be tried."

Lamb/Wolf: "To face any challenges that stand in your way."

Wolf: "Some of you may be wondering on who we are."

Lamb: "But we can assure you, that we are your childhood friends."

Lamb/Wolf: "We are Kindred." The whole class was now in shock at what they had just heard, but they didn't stop there, Kindred pulled out a replica of their bow, but made from metal this time, as their original bow was made of wood.

Lamb: "You will be using bows, made to fire Aura. They can kill Grimm."

Wolf: "Or they can kill you."

Lamb: "Are you ready to proceed?"

Everyone: "YES WE ARE!!