Chapter 3

(Third POV)

Wolf: "Again Jaune!" An arrow whisks by a target, a few inches off, and a dissatisfied Wolf groans.

Wolf: "Again!" He fires again, but it still misses, which made even Lamb groan at it.

Lamb: "Jaune, are you trying to get yourself killed? Or are you trying to survive?"

Jaune: "I'm sorry you two, it's just that I can't go on like this it's already hard enough as it is. Being trained to wield another weapon other than my sword and shield is gonna be difficult to say the least."

Wolf: "Then we're just going to have to step-up your training regimen." Then Lamb and Wolf went over to both sides of the tree, just a few inches away from the target, which confused Jaune to say the least.

Lamb: "Try to shoot the bullseye."

Wolf: "Without hitting us."

Lamb: "If you hit one of us."

Wolf: "We will reap your soul!" Shocked by this, Jaune pulled his bow back in fear before he concentrated his hardest on the target, after a few deep breathes, he let the arrow loose, and it landed right on target. Smiling at this, Lamb and Wolf went over to Jaune and congratulated him before they dismissed him from class.

Lamb: "Another job well done Wolf."

Wolf: "Another one indeed. So, what shall we do next little Lamb?" She rubbed her chin before she thought of an idea.

Lamb: "Since we are to face something that Remnant combined cannot face, I suggest we find the best warriors we can in order to help combat this threat."

Wolf: "Wonderful idea little Lamb, but one question...where do we start?" A long silence filled the room, with a few cricket noises to add to the awkward situation.

Lamb: "Good point...shall we ask Ozpin for assistance?"

Wolf: "I'd like that. Let's go Lamb." And they did so, but as they were approaching the elevator, the door opened to reveal a man in blue armor with golden trims to go along with it. He wore a blue helmet with long golden horns, but it was not enough to cover his long and cloudy white hair, and he was looking right at the Kindred Spirits.

 He wore a blue helmet with long golden horns, but it was not enough to cover his long and cloudy white hair, and he was looking right at the Kindred Spirits

???: "Hello Kindred Spirits, it is nice to finally meet the two of you at last."

Wolf: "Who are we speaking to as of now?" The man in the armor chuckled before he responded.

WoL: "Oh, forgive my manners, I am the Warrior of Light. A long name, I know, but you can call me Light if you wish."

Lamb: "Of course, so Light, what is it that you're doing here?"

WoL: "I am here to assist you in your classes, and Ms. Goodwitch's classes as well. Would that be a problem?" Both Kindred Spirits shook their heads before Ozpin cam down the elevator as well.