Chapter 9.

"Nice to formally meet you." Jugo told the red head who only smiled.

"Likewise, Jugo." Naruto Said sitting in the booth with Kimimaro. It was his fourth day here and Kimimaro kept him locked up the first three days, saying that he wasn't leaving the house, he wanted to snuggle with Naruto for three days straight, he had Jugo drop off food so Naruto could cook because Kimimaro didn't have a single cooking bone in his body.

Naruto ate his food as he talked with Kimimaro, often including Jugo in the talks. Jugo liked the red head, and felt like he was good for Kimimaro. The two were immensely stubborn but when dealing with one another they would drop it depended on who they deemed was right. Which was usually Naruto but Kimimaro had his moments too.

"Blue eyes, let me show you this place." Kimimaro pulled Naruto along after paying the check, Naruto awkwardly waved to Jugo who only smiled in return. 

Naruto walked hand and hand to god knows where with Kimimaro, he had a basic understanding of the village, however that was the main village, right now they're going through some tree's deeper into a forrest.

"Where exactly are we heading Maro?" Naruto chose to use the nickname since Kimimaro was such an amazing mate as never called Naruto by his name until they were alone.

"You like deer right?" Naruto nodded his head and he questioned why until the come upon a stop. Nothing was there it was just a area of lush green grass and he was about to say something until he heard the bushes rumble. Deer came out, but these deer were different.

Deer looked almost like the brown deer at home, some were black, yellow and even red. Naruto's eyes lit up with excitement as he walked towards the deer. He started talking to them, asking them about the color of their skin. These weren't your average deer, more like magical in a sense. Naruto smiled and told them how much he loved their kind and Kimimaro stood back with a smile as he could finally understand animals, thanks to Naruto taking his seal off.

The deer left and Naruto watched them all leave, Waving goodbye to them as the all sauntered off in a different direction. Naruto looked at the empty space and sighed, would he be a horrible shinobi if he said he liked this village better than his.

"Nope, But I suggest you tell Hizuren  that you want to marry in the Kaguya family so he has no choice."

Kimimaro watched as his lover seemingly smiled and looked at the sun when he heard a voice talking to him.

"Finally, I've been sealed away since you met the snake, how have you been child?"

"Yagi, it's been ten years. I've been a little lonely."

"It's alright Kimimaro, you have your wonderful mate, even with me being sealed I can tell that he's not only your chosen mate, but your destined one as well."

"I'm ready, thank you for bringing me here, I loved it." Kimimaro was interrupted by Naruto and he blinked for a moment.

"Sorry, did I interrupted you two?" Kimimaro shook his head.

"Yagi was just telling me that he missed me."

"Liar." Yagi huffed But his cheeks dusted pink.

"That's Yagi sealed into him? Tell Yagi that he's a pile of fur and horns." Kurama spoke inside of Naruto.

"Uhm, Kurama told me to tell you that Yagi is a pile of fur and Horns." Naruto Said skeptically.

"Tell that furball that if we both didn't have to wait for you both to mate in order to have bodies of our own again that I would've demolish him." Kimimaro chuckled but looked down to Naruto.