Ben Ravencroft [Scooby Doo] Fan Fic X Issue 3 Part 5

The mystery gang as well Ben and Mariah enjoyed their breakfast, Shaggy and Scooby on the other hand ate so much they rolled around like bowling balls to leave the diner.

"Fred, this area is the same place those zombie reborts to place correct?" Ben asked as he analyzed their reactions.

"Um well yeah. But after the main report from Daphne and Boe. Well it was not well received. No proof. Just our saying of what happened." Fred looked defeated.

"Ever since than we just kept together solving cases. The great Daphne finds a real haunting and my reward is losing my job and a laughing stock of the reporter world." The table became quite.

"Well in lease depressing news, when are we going to the Island? " Mariah said with a mouth full of bacon.

"We can go now." Former detective Beau interrupt their conversation with a wide grin with his rough look and messy hair.

"Velma, long time no see." Beau winked playfully.

The girls all showed interest in Beaus figure. He got more built than the last time they saw him. Now he looked like those model action heros. Fred and Ben looked at each other and broke the odd staring the women was giving Beau.

"Well, um i figured we needed someone who knows the island as well will work well with us. So I called Beau to help out." Fred said sucking his gut a little in to look more fit.

They all took their leave, walking along side each other down the harbor. Ben and Fred seem to be left behind a bit as the ladies kept talking to Beau about his adventures. Shaggy and Scoob was still eating but some how they had an 16inch hoagie loaded with extra everything.

"Fred is it me or is Beau..." Fred cut of Ben quickly.
"Popular... yeah. Should of seen these two when we first met the guy. Velma was the most suspicious of him until we found out he was one of the good guys. He also lost his job for the story he gave about what happened. "

"Interesting." Ben ponder as he walked ahead of Fred as he snuck a firm ass grab on Mariah. She gave him a smile with moving her lips slightly saying, "Are you getting jealous?" Ben face turned red with his silent response, "pfft no."

Meanwhile in the mansion Simone and Lena sat in the main hall with wine and bread. The figure in white appeared with a ghoulish whisper, "They're coming."