Ben Ravencroft [Scooby Doo] Fan Fic X Issue 6 Part 7

Their bodies intertwined, Tangled in a bed of lust. Mariah’s body what’s caressed showered with the feeling of their hands caressing and admiring every part of her body. The silk sheets rubbing against them in between her crevasses has their teeth and taste made her drunk. Moans fastened as both of their arousals cause her great pleasure. Their fingertips dance the long line her breasts and her back. Their lips touching her sensitive areas sending her into a mental spiral of orgasm. The feeling of their arousals becoming thicker and harder as they plunged into her pure ecstasy.
Trapped in between both men as they plunged into her and both ways causing her to bite down on her lip to the point when she tore skin. Alphonse pull their hair back allowing her eyes to see the rooftop mirror of their room. The sight of how both men treated her body as treasurer, and how they kissed and licked her body as though it was made of honey. She begged them to come, moving her hips faster against their arousal as they grew more aggressive Alphonse fighting the back of her neck has Ben linked over and bit down on her supple breasts.

She felt they’re precum slipping as she clamped down on their arousals screaming out in pleasure as she slammed her fist on the bed frame cracking it slightly. Both of the cousins growled and moan as they started to pick up pace. Slamming into her giving it their all allow their arousals to reach deep inside her room hitting her G-spot making her legs spasm and lose control as they crowd loudly releasing cider feeling her up to the brim as the warmth over there semen drove her to paralyzation from pleasure. They laid together for a bit still inside her as her leg starts to get feeling again she kissed Ben, and Rose up and leaned over to kiss Alphonse. They smiled. And Hope that the day we’ll go easily for them afterwards.