Ben Ravencroft [Scooby Doo] Fan Fic X Issue 7 Part 8

Later the next morning Mariah stood over her bed with a trash bucket at hand vomiting. Ben stood by her side rubbing her back helping her to relax after each throw up. Alphonse heard of her sickness. So he quickly made his way to her room. When Mariah saw Alphonse first since the room with joy but worried both on his face, Ben looked at both of them and put two and two together.
“The hell!” Ben yelled as he shot a blast at Alphonse.
Maneuvering out-of-the-way Alphonse quickly splashed witch hazel on Ben. Frustrated with the water that he was splashed with he got up to attack however Mariah  grab his arms with her face sickly as she went back to her bucket. The two embraced her until she got frustrated and told both of them to get out before regurgitating a small geyser which freak them both out.

Cattina strolled through the halls of the Mansion Conjuring on the elements that has taken place. Although she was going against her own sister for ownership of the house her protective side was priority over her little sister. Making her way to her room she saw a woman dressed in red sitting at her countertop.

“Opal…” Cattina said nervously.
“Cattina my dear, whatever happened to notifying me when you arrive to Sicily.” Opal smiled sinisterly.
“ Well I was…” Opal cut Cattina off.
“ no excuses. Remember who’s the one who Rosie to the power you are at right now. I took you in for personal teachings and in return you promised a become a minister of the house when you earn it. But yet you never told me when you arrive to Sicily nor did you tell me about the circumstances that is going on.” Opal fixed her short curled hair.
“ a lot of things has been going on. I haven’t had the time to do so.” Cattina hands started to shake.
“ just remember this place defenses isn’t all that great. Certain things can happen, just notify me whenever you need help but don't forget you owe me.” Opal made her way in front of Cattina as she ran her sharp nails across her face slowly.
“I'll be seeing you.” Opal shifted into an owl as she flew out the windowsill.