Ben Ravencroft [Scooby Doo] Fan Fic X Issue 4 Part 4

Did I just say that? The moment felt Frozen. Like I was trapped in a Timeless space. Her beautiful brown eyes stared at me slightly golden from the Sun shimmering off them.

My heart started to race, and unknowingly I brought her in closer, "Ben....Yes..." her eyes watered as she dug her face into my chest laughing crying randomly calling me an idiot. I guess I am one since it took me so long to realize I had something so perfect in front of me.

Later that night we were informed that the pools will all be heated. And that there will be a Full Moon BBQ. Supposably the Moon will be so bright that it will give us Illuminating dim light throughout the whole boat. Well I'm getting dressed Mariah was happy as ever prancing around humming to herself. Me on the other hand I'm happy that I offered my life to her. Even happier that she accepted it. I definitely have to do something special for her it's the least I can do after everything she has done for me.

Shaggy and Scooby where at the buffet again, Fred and Daphne surprisingly we're at the poolside possibly conversating on future Mysteries to be solved. Velma was wrapped around Beau's arm looking off into the sea.

Even though we're out in the ocean at night the air felt like spring. Luckily I put on a pair of shorts with a opened button down shirts with nothing underneath. Mariah had a wonderful two piece showing off her curves with a fishnet throw over on her shoulders.

We both starts walk alongside the boat well the side I was less populated. She was wrapped around my arm. The silence between the two of us start to make it uncomfortable bit. Before I could speak we both stopped each other from starting each other's sentences. The type of stuff you see in the movie is clearly but we couldn't help to laugh at all. My God her laugh, just the sound of it brings joy to my soul.

"Ben, what allured you to ask me?" She stopped all of a suddenly which put the brakes on me as well, " I mean I know you love me, and you clearly know how much I love you, but I also know that I'm not the most perfect person and both of us being magic users who bring unknown problems. I just need to know what is it you see in me that you are willing to spend the rest of your life with me?"

The sound of her voice slightly cracked as though she was about to break into tears. I can understand why was she asked me if this. I already left her once years ago for something that was unattainable.

"Mariah... growing up we have always had each other's backs. We studied magic between both families we understood each other's morals and outlooks without discriminating each other's beliefs. You brought me back from a alternate world that not many people could come back from, I know I've been distant and spoke mostly with sex. But when I'm with you there is no amount of words that I could muster to explain how much I love you." I placed my hand on the side of the face rubbing her cheek.

" that's why I want to marry you, I want to show you that I'm not going anywhere anymore. That no one in this world and the next is going to separate us again. I'm dedicating my life and soul to you and that's something that's never going to change." She quickly tap to kiss on my lips and she quickly drug me to a hidden part of the cruise ship.

Are soft hands rubbed on my chest as my body lean on the wall. She exposed her perky breasts out of her top in-store to rub her nails down to my growing member as she followed it with kisses. She paused for a bit looking at me as she sat on her knees seductively, " if you are trusting me with your soul then I'm trusting you with my body and mind. Treat me well my love." I couldn't help but to let out a Sinister grin. I'm sure the rest of the gang won't miss us for the rest of the night we quickly made our way to our room.

Locking the door behind me Mariah took her seat next to the bed. However what threw me off was that she was sitting on the floor propped on her knees like a cat.

"Ben, I want you to do what you wish with my body but remember I'm trusting you. You are now my husband and I want to see how far would you go to take care of me mentally and physically." New words dug deep inside I know now that there is no woman like her. And once again I'm such a fool for Let Her Go all those years ago.

Manifesting a collar around her neck I quickly tugged on the chain then I create it. Her body was still and the tug slightly moved her body. She didn't respond either.

"Come." I said firmly, and she starts to crawl on all fours slowly to me but her eyes stood lock to mines. She stopped near my feet.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out. " she didn't talk back nor did she argue, she just did it. She's giving me so much control over her movements and it was arousing but yet she honestly is really giving me her body and mind.

I grabbed your tongue with my index finger and thumb, tugging her tongue upward for her to stand on her knees. She let out a slight whimper, this made my heart skip I wasn't sure if it hurt it or if it was arousing to her. Kneeling to her level I suck on her tongue for a bit, her moans seeped out.

Manifesting rope, I started to do a Shibari diamond tie on her. This would have been easier with magic however I wanted to physically connect with her every little tug and pull I do she let out a erotic sound, and every time I laid my fingers on her Exposed Skin it send chills down her spine I could tell because of the Goosebumps that appeared.

She looked like a work of art, I never thought I would have seen Mariah be in. Through her bottoms I could see she was wet. I made my way close to her after admiring the rope tie and start to kiss her neck. And I trickled kisses around her thighs, nipples, the side of her waist, even the back of her ear with a slight nipple. I made sure I admired every part of her and her moans got more erotic an intoxicating Making Me Harder and thirst for her. I want her!