Nutcrackers ♛

Farrah's POV

Farrah's POV

The Fuller children were all gathered around "Santa" in the living room . Max and Tommy sat in the Fernando's lap, and Jackson stood behind them. Steph, Jimmy and I were attempting to prep them.

"Ok. Operation 'Surprise Photo for DJ' is a go." Jimmy said, "I wanna see Christmas spirit and I wanna see Yuletide cheer."

"What's the difference?" Jackson asked, rolling his eyes in annoyance

"I also wanna see a silent night." Jimmy continued

"Ha. Jimmy roast." I smirked, laughing at Jackson as I followed Jimmy behind the camera.

"Can we hurry this up? It's 100 degrees in this suit." Fernando groaned, tugging at his Santa costume.

"Come on you guys. Let's get this picture done before Kimmy comes home with Dj." Steph said, right as Kimmy and Dj walked in

"Don't walk through the door." Kimmy screamed, trying to push her out after seeing the situation.

"Why can't I?" She asked coming in, "Oh, mylanta, you're taking a family photo!" She quickly ran from the door to the kids, wanting to be in the picture with them.

"Ok. Everyone say Cheese Log." Jimmy said, making them repeat his odd phrase.

"Send me that, I want to send that to Matt in India." Dj smiled

"Who has a dad that lives in India?" I asked, still confused why Matt's dad decided to live there

"Uh, I'm guessing lots of Indians." Steph said, as the doorbell rang.

"It's always open." Dj called, allowing Steve and Cj to walk in.

I didn't want to listen to their conversation so I moved over to Jackson.

"You still upset with me?" Jackson asked, gently nudging me with his foot

"It was a week ago, Jackson. We're fine. It's already established you're a butt." I smirked

Our situation changed focus to Max as we watched him attempt to woo Rose, Cj's daughter.

"Oh boy, looks like you've got your first crush and you're already a mess." Jackson laughed

"How do you know?" Max asked

"Well not to brag or anything.." He started, before I stopped him.

"Then don't. I'll do it for you." I said, "Being awkward around girls is kinda his thing."

_____________

After the earlier Christmas debacle, Jackson informed me there was only one thing he wanted for Christmas...a kiss from Lola.

Realizing Ramona had invited Lola over, he dragged me along to Ramona and I's shared room, where the two girls were hanging out. A kiss wasn't a likely outcome, but I wasn't going to be the one to break his fragile heart.