Chapter One ; Before I Knew It

On the last day of my life before my abduction, I never would have expected what was about to happen. On the last day, I took my life for granted, as I did every day before that as well. I never knew that people could be so vile, but at the same time I never knew life could throw you a punch like it did to me. 

On that day. I can remember every detail. I can remember the way the sun was shining down on my long luscious dark brown hair, they way my big blue eyes glistened every time I was talking to my fiance, I remember every word, every scent. I remember it all, but I want to forget.

On the last day of my life as I knew it, I wished for more. And boy did I get it. I mean, my life was pretty typical, pretty normal, but my fiance and I had been getting into it a lot lately. We would fight constantly about little things and it was always my fault, I'm pretty sure he was "dating" his assistant at work. But we don't have to get into that just yet.

 As I was coming home to my fiance that Saturday evening, I got into a horrible collision with a semi truck. Or at least that's what the rest of the world thought. Or at least those who knew me. On my drive home I was cut off by the dark black car with heavily tinted windows. Quickly two large men got out of that car and ripped into mine. I had done all I could, I had locked the doors and tried to cower but that obviously didn't stop them. They grabbed me up and covered my mouth. They told me in that moment, that they weren't going to hurt me and that I had a larger purpose than what I was doing now. This obviously didn't make me feel any better about what was going on and I was panicking. They hurried off and as they were pulling away a semi truck had crashed into my car. Totaled. And so was I. 

In the news report, I was listed as a fatality. Now you would think that the news wouldn't lie, WRONG. As long as you have money, anything is possible. 

I asked and asked, and begged for something, any information these men could give me. There was the driver who didn't say a word, and the two large men. They just kept saying, in time I would know everything. 

Hours past and we arrived at a small private airport in the middle of what seemed like nowhere. At this point, I had no sense of where we were. We got into the private-jet and off we were to what was going to be my fate.

For being as random and as scary as it was to be just up and taken, I was treated very well for the car and plane ride at least.

Once we arrived that's when it all changed.