03

THIRD POV

They come inside the restaurant. Hoseok already pick a table for them. Namjoon sit beside hoseok while yoongi sit in front of hoseok with empty seat beside him. Yoongi is pouting; he thought namjoon will sit beside him but no.

The waitress comes to them and asks for their order before leaving them alone. As they waiting for their foods, namjoon turns his head to look at hoseok.

"hobi, how was your new mixtape so far?" hoseok face lit up when his best friend mention about his new mixtape.

"Everything is working so well. " both males chatting to each other about their work while yoongi look at them in silent and his lip pouting more than before. He rolls his eyes when namjoon is laughing because of hoseok. Yoongi cover his mouth with both hands and make the sound like a Windex spray bottle to mock namjoon's laugh.

Their conversation stops when the waitress comes back to them with their foods. She places the foods onto the table.

"enjoy your dinner." She says before walk away from them. The trio starts to dig their own foods. Only munching sound can be heard as they focus on eating.

For the first time, yoongi open his mouth to speak.

"namjoon." He calls the younger while his hand holds a spoon with food to namjoon. Yoongi makes 'ahh' sound as a signal to namjoon opens his mouth while namjoon shake his head and hand at the same time. Namjoon let a shy giggle to yoongi. Yoongi is glaring at him and do again the 'ahh' sound.

Namjoon gives up as he knows his hyung is not going to give up on it. He opens his mouth and eats the food from yoongi's spoon. Namjoon thanking the older and do the same to yoongi. Yoongi eats the food from him happily.

Yoongi can't help but feel like walking on air. He can imagine how it looks like if they both in a real relationship. Namjoon and he would cuddle all day while talking about namjoon obsession towards crabs and shower yoongi with kisses and love then they will make lov-

"Hyung, I want too." Hoseok's voice stopping yoongi from his gaydream.

"shut up!" Yoongi groans before rolling his eyes to the younger. He ignores the whining from the younger in front of him.

"favoritism is shit." Hoseok whisper before continue to eat his own food.