05

THIRD POV

"suga, will you have a staring match?" jin ask the pale man. Yoongi nods his head then turn his gaze to look at namjoon, asking for agreement. The pale man got a warm smile from the dimples man, making the older blushing slightly.

"okay, here we go!"

"1, 2, 3! Please look into the eyes." Jin says after removes the card between namjoon and yoongi's sights. Both of their eyes locked each other in ...

"that's too lovely." The maknae said from far.

In a lovely way?

The older look at straight to the person's eyes only to avert them to his forehead, tries to dig a hole on those clear forehead.

Yoongi is blushing hard. He shouldn't play this game, especially with namjoon because he can't look at namjoon's eyes directly without his face and ears turn red and the way namjoon look at him so dearly making the older redder. He tries to cover it as his fake laugh, showing his gummy smile to everyone as everyone claims him lose because he blinked his eyes in process of the game.

Namjoon sending him another warm smile together with his cute dimples to the older, making the older mentally cursing to the younger.

It's illegal to attack people, sir! That's what he says to himself.

"okay, next! Namjoon and jimin!!!" jin scream for the next player while hoseok drags yoongi out from the play area and made the older sit on the floor, watching the next round.

Namjoon vs Jimin.

He is watching the two plays. The pale man wishes he could be like the others, have staring match with the taller man without blushing, heart beating so fast and can look at the beautiful eyes longer than he could.

How he wishes he could sit all day long only to watch those beautiful and shining eyes for himself.