Am I dreaming??🙄

Ariana's pov

After the small beautiful moment in the living room Cole said we should go to bed cause it's late and we need to wakeup early tomorrow to go to his place. I agreed, oviously. So he's sleeping in the guest room beside my room and I am here in my room, snuggled under my blanket, not sleeping. I couldn't fall asleep, there are lots of thoughts roaming in my head.

I think I have got close to Cole a lot recently and it feels good. He's opening up to me a lot. I just shared a important part of my life with him, I feel like I can be vulnerable around him cause he won't judge me. When I hugged him earlier he didn't push me away, instead he held me close. He was there for me when I needed someone and I can't thank him enough for it. I feel like I am starting to like Cole Stevens. I know, this even sounds so wierd in my head.

I decided to ask my thoughts to go to bed cause it's late and I am not a morning person at all. I just shook my head and snuggled in the blanket. I am excited for tomorrow.

I woke up to someone shaking me vigorously. I opened my eyes to come face to face with a Greek God. Wait no, am I dreaming??

"You're not awake yet?? Ari I called my sister and told her we will be there in a hour." He said looking at me. His voice is familiar. Wait, he's not a Greek God. He's Cole.

Cole is standing in front of me..... SHIRTLESS, his sweats hanging low in his waist showing his V-line. Saying he's hot will be an understatement. His abs are defined and his biceps are flexing as he's moving.

"What ??" His voice brought me back to reality. I am probably drooling now.

"Umm no, I mean nothing, I mean I will be ready in 15 min." I replied getting up from my bed.

"You're red. Are you ok??" He asked, his voice concerned.

Ohk idiot , I am blushing. Help me, God.

"Yeah, yeah I am fine." I replied walking towards the bathroom.
I entered the bathroom and closed the door to save myself from any further embarrassment.

I heard my room door closing, guess he left. I went to the sink to wash my face.

He's so hot, his abs, his v-line. I wonder how much hotter he will look fully naked.

Wait, what did I just say?? WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME?? ARIANA PUT YOURSELF TOGETHER.

I think I need a hot shower to clear my mind. I took a hot shower and came out in my bath robe.

I entered my closet to pick an outfit.
'hmmm, what should I wear today??'. I am meeting his sister for the first time so I wanna look a little bit presentable but not too much. I decided to go with a thigh length red dress with my black leather jacket over it. I paired it with some black boots and black tights. I decided to carry a black clutch. I clurled my long brown hair into loose waves and left it open. I applied a little mascara with a winged eyeliner and some nude lipstick to finish the look. Hmmmmm, I don't think I look so bad.