It's time

Hey guys,
So before starting this chapter I just want you guys to see the pic below...😊

I just wanna remind you guys to love yourself, we always forget to love ourselves.

I know I do sometimes but in the end, it's you who's gonna stay with yourself till the last breath. So take some time to appreciate yourself.❤😊

And also love others... I love you all... ❤

Continue...❤

Ariana's Pov

I woke up to the awesome scent of vanilla and honey, yup Cole smells like vanilla and honey.

I turned around to face a sleeping Cole. With his hair all messy and mouth half open he still manages to look breathtakingly beautiful.

Handsome, ok whatever.

I brushed his hair off his face remembering last light. A stupid grin formed in my face realizing what happened last night.

Do I regret it??

Huh, you wish.

"Good morning pumpkin, " Cole's sleepy voice wished as he slowly opened his blue eyes to meet mine.

"Good morning babe, " I wished looking at him.

How is he so fucking hot??

I know I sure am looking like a dead rat right now.

"We need to wake up, " I said playing with his hair.

"I don't want to, " he said pulling me close.

"Neither do I but --" I got cut off by someone bursting in our room.

"What the fuck??" Cole yelled at a smirking Tiff who just burst into our room.

"Ok both of you, come down in 15 minutes. We have plans to discuss, " she said casually turning around to leave.

"You know a term called knocking??" Cole asked irritated.

While I just pulled the sheets up to my face hiding my tomato looking face.

"Nope, " Tiff sing sand before shutting the door and leaving.

"Damn, " Cole cursed under his breath.

"We need to go, " I said with a serious expression.

We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

We shrugged our emotions and got up.

I slipped into Cole's t-shirt and tiptoed to my room.

Leaving behind a whining Cole about how we should run to the woods and build a fort and live there where no one will disturb us.