My birthday❤️

Hello guys,so before starting this chapter let me introduce to you guys the hot male star of my book, the one and only 'Cole Stevens'.

The above picture is of our boy Cole. How hot is he??❤️❤️😍

Again I just searched this pic from Pinterest, it's not my original.

So now continue......❤️❤️😊

Ariana's pov

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing with a new message. I looked around to see I am in a room, in bed. This is not my room. I was wondering where I am when suddenly it came to me. I am in Cole's place, I remember crying in his arms but I don't remember coming to his room. Did he carry me here??

I was wondering when someone opened the door slowly and peeked inside. Cole's standing there staring at me.

" Ari, you're awake??" He said, probably wondering what to say next.

" Yes I am." I replied staring at my hands.

" Umm, this is my room. You can go and freshen up in the bathroom. Come down for breakfast when you're done. ok??" He said looking at me.

I nodded and stood up to go to the washroom. I heard him sigh as he closed the door and left.

I took a shower and came out wrapped in the towel. I was wondering what I am going to wear as I don't have any clothes with me when I noticed the box in the bed. It's a box covered in golden paper. I unwrapped the paper to find a box and a note.

The note says:

' I know you probably don't want to talk about it but Happy birthday dear. I know you're going through a rough phase and I promise to stay by your side. This is not gonna be easy but I will be there always, I promise. If you except this small gift from me I will understand you excepted me to be by your side. If  you don't, it's ok, I don't wanna force you.

Happy birthday princess.'

There is no name and I don't want one to know whom this is from.

I opened the box to see a beautiful maroon dress with a scallop neckline and scalloped hem. It's a simple dress but it looks very elegant. I changed into the dress and looked in the mirror. The dress is beautiful, hugging all the curves in right places and flaring at the bottom reaching upto my thighs. It's the perfect length.

I ran a brush through my long hair and left it open

I ran a brush through my long hair and left it open. The dress is beautiful but I look like a disaster, my hair is wet and there are eyebags under my eyes due to crying so much. My lips are chapped and I look like a zombie.

Today's my 18th birthday and New year's eve. Happy birthday to me. I lost my parents, I am officially an orphan, yay best birthday ever.

I am not gonna cry forever, I stopped crying ages ago. I lost my parents physically yesterday but I have lost them emotionally years ago. I am sure gonna miss their presence once in a while, I am gonna miss them. I loved them and I still do, though I never got chance to create a happy family. I had a family but I never had a happy family.

I sighed trying to fix my damped hair. I applied a little moisturizer to my face and just brushed my fingers through my hair.

I picked my phone and walked downstairs. Once downstairs, I am welcomed with the awesome smell of blueberry cake. I walked towards the kitchen to see Tiff and Cole trying to decorate a cake. I smiled at them.

"Good morning." I said looking at them. I don't know what I did to deserve these two.

They looked up from their work to look at me. Tiff smiled as Cole just stared at me top to bottom. His eyes sparkled as he noticed me wearing the dress knowing I accepted him.

"You look gorgeous." He said looking at my eyes.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Happy birthday honey. I know all this is really hard for you and the last thing you wanna do right now is celebrate your birthday but we thought maybe a change will be good for you. I mean not that.... I am just--" Tiff tried to bring her point.

I just smiled at her. I know they care and they want me to be happy.

"It's ok Tiff, I want to celebrate it with you guys." I said trying to sound excited but failed miserably.

We are all just standing there awkwardly, not knowing what to say next when suddenly the door bell rang bringing us out of the weird situation.

" I will take it." I said walking towards the door.

I opened the door to see Meg standing in front of me. As soon as she saw me she hugged me tight, I hugged her back. I missed her. She started sobbing in my neck and I couldn't control the tears which escaped my eyes.

After few minutes she pulled back rubbing her eyes with her sleeves.

"Ari I heard about your parents today morning when I returned back from my aunt's place. I immediately went to your house but it was locked so I tried calling you but you didn't picked up. So I called Cole and he said you're here. I am sorry I am late and I was not there for you when you needed me. I am a terrible friend." She said all in one breath.

"Meg you're not a terrible friend you're my best friend and it's not your fault. Don't worry I am fine." I replied holding her hand and pulling her inside.

"Happy birthday Ari, you're the strongest person I have ever met and I am so proud of you. I love you." She said hugging me.

"Thanks Meg and I love you too." I replied pulling back.

I lost my parents but I am happy to have Cole, Tiff and Meg as my family.

I am done crying, I am done waiting. I know I can't get them back. I loved them and will always love them.

We ate breakfast and cut the cake Cole and Tiff made for me. We spent the whole afternoon the three of them trying to cheer me up. In the evening Meg left for her home and now me, Cole and Tiff are sitting in the couch watching TV. Well trying to watch TV.

I heard them whispering beside me.

"What's up??" I asked Tiff.

"Umm Ari I know this is not the best time to ask this but did your mom ever gave you a book to be opened on your 18th birthday??" She asked.

"No but she gave me a box and asked me not to open it until today." I replied, confused.

She sighed.

"I think it's time." Cole said holding my hand.

"Time for what??" I replied, confused as hell.

"Time for you to know the truth." Tiff replied as she stood up from the couch.

Cole pulled me up too.

"Let's go." Cole said walking towards the main door ,my hand still in his.

"Where??" I asked looking at him.

"To open your present. Your place." He replied as we walked outside the house.

Hey guys so 18 chapters already and I feel like the story just started.😅😅 So let me warn you all this book is a fantasy book so there's gonna be some things in the upcoming chapters which are just not normal in day to day lives. I need all of your supports. 😊😊
I love you guys.....❤️❤️❤️❤️