we can't do this.

He looked down. The clashing of weapons. The sweat of training was invorigiating! He loved every moment. He lived for it. For him. Because he loved him. He wanted to kiss him. His lips looked soft. Like silk or satin. But he couldn't do this. He jumped down to meet his partner all they had training to do. No matter what feelings crossed between them. No matter who got in the way. No matter what hurt they inflicted. Training and protecting others it was their job. His job. Our job. And no feelings would get no their way.

The other looked up just in time before feet collided with his face. I knew he gave me time on purpose. And he knew I loved him back I loved him more than what in supposed to. We both knew that. But we didn't do anything about it. I wish I could. I know it's hurting him just as much as it's hurting me. He's so beautiful and hurt and angry at the world. Angry about injustice it's so beautiful. Just his emotions. If I could take those out if his body. Maybe he'd be happier. Maybe we both would. This isn't the eat we normally train but I guess he needed to do something physical after stewing on his emotions for so long. It's not good to dwell especially for him.

The others left the arena. He turned to look at his captain. " I see that look." I sighed " you know we can't do this" he walked off. Leaving him alone.
" I know we can't do this but .. I can't help it..I love you"
He sighed.
" I wish I could help it."