What the Hell

M thought it was weird. Our captain and our toughest man were compromised. Fighting one moment, and laughing and chilling like nothing the next. Usually their arugments made earthquakes cry. Now they couldn't scare a kitten. Not to mention they hold their gazes way to Long. D swore he saw them both blush when they made direct eye to eye contact. It was weird. What's going on? And why is it happening?

" Here take this"he said. He held up a necklace. A beautiful gem at least. Except it didn't have gems. It was iron. Shaped into a heart with gears. Held together by a black string. With a knot in the back. It was plain, simple. A way to show love without and traces of ARROWS or any way to show it was more than a friendship necklace. Even though it matched his own. " For my mechanical heart" we said at the same time forever in sync even though we know it's wrong.
" If anybody asks" he said " tell them-"
"YO R LOOK WHAT HE GOT US!!!!" he screamed" MATCHING TEAM NECLKACES BRO!!!" screamed M
" Don't worry" I said only a little hurt. " I DON'T think they'll ask questions"
He silently walked away. Leaving everyone else in shock.
" Okay is anybody else gonna question that"asked D " NO? OKAY WHAT THE HELL!"
M sighed D may be the smart one, but boy did he still have a lot to learn.

He said it was for my Mechanical heart. What the hell. He gave them one to! I know it was probably for appearance but still. I love him. I really do. I love him. You want to keep that a secret. You don't want to ruin your flawless reputation! I get that. I don't want anybody to see the kink in my armor. But I know I want to be out more. Damn you!
I want to tell the world how much I care about you!