You already know what we chose

We chose love. We chose each other. We knew we would. There was never even doubt. It took us a long time to find each other. We were holding on for dear life. We balanced each other. HOT AND COLD. DEFENSE AND ATTACK types. We had a fire that could never be put out. Our differences fueled it and SATOON knew we had enough to keep that fire going for a long time. The walk to the forest was ever expanding, but it felt like 5 minutes to our destination. We took the long way around the world, and we took it real slow. Until we reached our like like little cabin in the woods. Built for us by the family we used to know. The faires protected us and the fairy tale creatures kept us safe. For once we didn't have to hide. To be on guard. It felt so. .... Nice. And I know I would do it all over again to be with you.

It was a normal day at the cabin. Until it wasn't. I knew something was up. When he came down. Singing from the heart the song we wrote on the road. Trying to fill the silence of it journey.

While he sang he produced a small box from his pocket. He slowly opened the box. Suspension dancing in the air with the pixies. A weird girl with a bird sitting in a tree. Conversing with the air. The box was totally opened a ring stood proud in the center. A leafy greens base with rose, red as blood, in the center. Inside of that stood a diamond.
" Yes" I barely registered the word. As it slipped from my mouth. "Yes, I'll marry you."

" Where have you been?" Cried BB.
Robin looked over her shoulder in a disappointed glare. Hey she's learning new emotions. Jarley had a chesire cat smile on her face that reached her eyes.
" You won't believe who I saw"  their eyes grew wide as she retold her tale.

Ha ha ha ha XD I think I like this chapter the best. My thing is im very territorial I don't like people  in my real house unless their my neighbor. That's my thing. I own it. Good luck