Somewhere over the 🌈

L looked at R in a way that was beyond the knowledge of the smartest person on the world couldn't identify. Even he didn't know what his face was giving away. " Yesterday was pretty wild he thought" smiling into his bowl of ICE CREAM. Ice cream for breakfast nice touch M. He shook his head and smiled silently  laughing at this weird fanfiction on wattpad.  Thinking about his boyfriend.  Well half. Its complicated. 
M sat down next to L. R immediately walked away. He sensed something off. He didn't wanna be there to find out. 
" so when are you gonna tell everyone your gay" M asked
" umm I don't know what your talking about,"
" I see the way you look away him. Don't play dumb  L"
" you know this is so backwards right.  I usually lecture you"
" yeah but its totally  messing with D" he pulled out the broken  necklace. The one D broke. The metal heart. Broken  right down the middle. 
" D wouldn't do this, he's better than  this " I said and gestured at the broken medal.
" yeah L you didn't notice.  He broke it three days ago. He hasn't been wearing it"
L was internally stunned. Hed never let it show, but he was  hurt. That D would do that.  And stunned that he didn't notice and it took M to bring it to his attention. 
M did something he rarely did.  He got angry. He hurt D. No body hurts my FAMILY. He threw the necklace down so L had a clear view.
" this is what your and your sectret is doing to the team!" M said.
" it's breaking our hearts" M sighed. " then again " your head is too busy staring at your prostate to notice" M sighed he had enough of this ourvusally selfless leader. I pushed back in my chair. And stood up.  And walked out. Leaving L staring at D's broken heart.
Suddenly he felt the ground fall beneath him. The air left his lungs.
" Your youll pay for that" said a ROUGH  voice. M gasped. " your going around all high and mighty! Where do you get off M talking to him like that!" He sighed. Lowering his whisper yell to a whisper l. " it's hard all around." Then M saw something he never thought he'd see while he was alive. R was crying.  And over his head. Was a mural. A rainbow. Signed  by  A, K, and D. On top it said.
'We know , now get over it.'
M Smiled. He reconized the type of paint. It was made by D.
Maybe we can stop hiding to.
Then R saw something he never thought he'd see.  The smile slid off M's face and he joined R under the rainbow. It seemed like neither could get over it just yet.

Hiya. Kk bbb it's your turn. Idk i found it in my dresser and it looked cool and didn't bother my neck? I cant wear most necklaces. As of why i always wear it. Idk why does my male cat like it clean his junk in the middle of the hall.  And why does my other one like to watch? Idk