Karter

After the whole Andrew situation Ali has been cautious to hang out with me in public and I don't know why.  I talked to one of her friends, Julie and got some inside information.  "She just doesn't want that to happen again.  She was sensing some vibes from him that she just wasn't sure off."  Julie said this in her usual high pitched voice.  We were in a classroom with the door shut behind us and no one else was there.  I wanted to talk in private so I pulled her aside after lunch.  

I wasn't planning on anything other than to just ask her why Ali was creeped out when she started to make a move.  She started leaning closer and wouldn't stop playing with her hair.  It was then I figured out that she was trying to FLIRT with ME.  As she was leaning closer and closer I slowly backed away and hoped that she wouldn't notice.  She went in for a kiss as I pushed her away and walked out of the room speed walking as fast as I could.  She came running down the hallways sprinting to catch up with me.  

I turn around and she is right there all up in my face.  I stare at her and then say. "How could you do this to Ali.  And no I'm not going to make out with YOU!!"  I left it at that and then stormed away my face all red and hers was as well.  I mean yours would be too if someone just screamed that to the whole entire school.I didn't look back.  I never look back when I'm storming away from someone.

After school I found Ali in the hallway and pulled her aside.  "We need to talk.  Like NOW!"  Because I pulled Julie aside she has been more concerned than ever.  Now I'm just making her even more worried.  "What's wrong!"  She looked up at me and I could just see all of the concern in her eyes.  "Well.... You know Julie right?"  "Well yah!"  "Well.... I pulled her to the side after lunch today..... and I found out that she was trying to flirt with me...... and then tried to KISS me."  "Your joking.  Right?"  I stared at her and saw the hurt that now replaced the concern in her eyes.

"Sarah wouldn't do something like that.... right?"  She was so hopeful that what I had said wasn't true.  Her face shifted into a deeper frown as she saw the look on my face that said that I wasn't lying.  "I can't right now. Sorry."  And with that she walked away and I was left all alone.  I pull out my phone and saw that there was a message.  From him.  Ever since I decided to respond we've been talking about once a day.  This was my daily message.  They almost always came around 4:00 pm.  But this one wasn't like all of the other ones.  First of all it came in at 8:00 pm and it wasn't the usual small talk that he made.  It was a really in depth message that I didn't know how to respond to.  Somehow I did though. "Sorry that you had to go through that man.  My life isn't the best either.  I'm really sorry."  That of all things is what I came up with.  It's bad I know.  I knew that because he didn't respond.