0.2

~1 week later~

brittanys pov-

-

-
Me; boy, you're just jealous cos i have better hair smh

"Who are you texting?" My father questioned as he cut his steak.
"A friend." i laughed as michael responded to me.

Cliffo 🍆- oh yeah sure, smurf.

"and who is this friend?" my mom butted in. "a friend, mom." i said in a duh tone.
"is it a boy or a girl?" my dad asked

Me; oh shove it, yours is blue too

"a boy." i mumbled putting my phone down and eating a bit more.
"And his name is cliffo?" my dad said confused as he looked at my phone seeing i got another text from michael.

"No dad, his name is michael i just call him cliffo." i said laughing a bit.

"where is he from?" my mom said staring at me, waiting for the answer.
"Australia." i answered grabbing my phone. She snorted.

Cliffo 🍆:oh congrats you can see colors.

Me; keep talkin shit and you'll be seeing red.
I giggled to myself locking my phone again.

"how did you meet him?" She asked while grabbing my plate.

"twitter." i mumbled answering another message. "And how do you know that he is not some 56 year old perv?" my brother said

i groaned throwing my head back before grumbling out an "oh my god."

"What's your damage, it was just a question." He rolled his eyes. I laughed. "Would you like me to proof it for ya princess? Would that make you feel better?" He stuck up his middle finger and i just smiled.

"I would like to see the boy myself." Mom added in. I nodded running up the stairs and sending Michael a quick text while grabbing my laptop and opening skype.

Me; skype me, loser. My parents wanna see you

He responded with an eye roll emoji. I was half-way down the stairs when he called.

*ring* *ring* *ri-*

"Hi mike." I smiled at him. He returned the smile and laughed lightly. "Why do they want to see me? And also? Feel special, i put on a shirt for this." I snorted.
"They would be stoaked to see you shirtless." He rolled his eyes at me.

I finally got back in the kitchen and my mom and dad looked at me.

"Okay, so, i need you to proof that you aren't a fifty-six year old perv." i giggled. He groaned.

"Again?" He dropped his head on his desk. "I mean honestly at this point i should just dress like it in. Calls for the hell of it." I giggled. "That would be quite the thing to see. Anyways here's my parents." I said setting down the laptop and facing it towards my parents.

"hello" michael said softly. "So where are you from, kid?" my dad asked

"Australia, sir." he smiled sweetly. He never acts like this with me, what a shame. "how old are you?" My mom questioned.

"I am eighteen years old, miss."he answered looking at my mother. "One year older than Britt."my dad mumbled.

"Okay now do you understand that he is just a happy teenage boy and isn't causing any harm?" I questioned. They nodded, laughing.

"Thank you." i said and walked upstairs and into my room.i sat on my bed and spoke with michael.

"So, tiny, how's it been?"he laughed