0.9

michaels pov-

-

-

-

-

"Pizza!" sarah and brittany shouted.

"too loud." i groaned 

"i know babe me too." brittany laughed.

i am not lying when i say that her laugh could cure cancer.

she's always so happy and giggly.

"okay well i have to call my mom and tell her im okay." brittany mumbled getting up.

"nooooooo now im cold!"

"get over it clifford i will be back though." she smiled

"okay."

then she left the room.

"okay listen here michael, i am what 9 months older than brittany okay? good. i know you like her.  and don't say that you dont because i know you do. she is like my baby sister if you break her heart i will chop your balls off. get it. got it. good." sarah said giving me a death stare before walking out of the room.

"oh." i said before walking out of the room also and going into the kitchen.

"no mom!" i heard brittany giggle.

"does he like me?" she said almost confused

i heard a laugh come from the phone before she answered with this.

"i dont know maybe. but i mean i like him." she giggled

"okay mom luke wats me to skype him i have to go i love you." she siad before ending the call.

"boo!" someone screamed behind me making me let out a not so manly scream.

"ahhhhh!"

"oh my god hahahah" calum laughed from behind me.

"your a dick." i mumbled

"yes i do have one." he laughed

i walked to the kitchen to see sarah and brittany laughing at the computer screen.

"luke what the hell are you doing?" sarah laughed

"im trying to be like you." he said in a duh tone

"but becuase you left i have had to cuddle with ashton." luke frowned

"im sorry lukey." brittany said

"but now because you said that sarah you owe me 15$ because lashton happened thank you." brittany laughed and sarah groaned before pulling out 15$.

"what the hell is lashton?" me and calum laughed

"oh lashton is luke and ashton yea we believe in it almost more than i believe sashton is real." brittany said eyeing sarah.

"so  lashton is luke and ashton and sashton is sarah and ashton?" calum asked

"sashton is not real guys!" sarah screamed hiding her face.

"don't hide your pretty face!" ashton yelled

sarah lifted her head slowly.

"there you go."

"okay guys i know its like really late for you so im gonna go luke ash i love you and tell my five dorks the next time you see them that i love them too." brittany laughed.

"will do."

"love you luke love you ash." sarah smiled

"love you too!" they screamed before they ended the call.

"okay so pizza time?"

"pizza time."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OKAY GUYS THIS WILL PROBABLY BE THE LAST NIGHT MAYBE THAT I CAN UPDATE OR IF I GO TO MY FRIENDS HOUSE I CAN BUT IDK SO I LOVE YOU!