.•°🕸4🕸°•.

A/n I don't know the process of identifying a body would be like so please bear with me if I did some mistakes. Thank you

🕸❤🕸

"Ms. Chase?" A police officer announced. Edrea's head snapped to the direction of the voice. She was still sitting with hot chocolate in her hand. While her other hand played with Eliana's hair. Her hair intertwined with her fingers perfectly, leaving little curls in her head. Edrea played with Eliana's with full of carefullness so she wouldn't wake up.

Eliana was sleeping peacefully. She was tired of if all. Harry was next to her, sleeping as well. He had his arm wrapped around Eliana and her. She took a minute to remember what happened 1 hour ago.

Edrea took a step out of the police car. While Eliana was holding her hand. They walked into the big building that was displayed in front of them. As soon as they walked pass the door, Edrea heard someone calling her name.

"Edrea! Eliana!" Harry runs to both of them. One of his hand was holding some food he brought from his home, while the other one was swinging while he ran. He was wearing a red hoodie with worn out jeans. There was a stream on his face indicating that he was crying before. She was stunned. She never saw him crying before.

As soon as he was there he dropped the food carefully and hugged her as tight as he can. He stroke the back of her head while whispering "it's okay, it's okay, i'm here now. You're not alone." He didn't care if his hoodie is now drenched because of Edrea's tears. He only cared that he was there for both of them, Edrea and Eliana.

After that he went to Eliana. She still had tears in her eyes. They whisper to each other and nodded. After that Harry gives her a joke that made her laugh. Edrea watched in awe, she knew that Harry's mother had a miscarriage and the baby was a girl (A/n I just made this up. In the movies and I think comics there it was never mentioned about harry having a sibling). So she knew that Harry will play the big brother card to Eliana.

After that they all eat in the waiting room and Eliana started to get sleepy. So Harry started singing a lullaby for Eliana.

Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
Five hundred twenty-five thousand moments so dear
Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
How do you measure, measure a year?

Edrea smiled at both of them. Harry knew that Seasons of love is one of Eliana's favourite song because she would sing that song to her. It was their mom's favorite song too. The three of them would sing it arohnd the house. Her eyes teared up again because of the sudden memory. But she held her tears and then joined Harry singing. Eliana shot a wide sleepy smile to both of them.

In daylights, in sunsets
In midnights, in cups of coffee
In inches, in miles
In laughter, in strife

Edrea took a sip of her hot cocoa. Minutes past as they sing. They were the only ones there so they didn't miss the opportunity to sing it a little bit loud.

In five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
How do you measure a year in the life

How about love?
How about love?
How about love?
Measure in love
Seasons of love
Seasons of love

Edrea felt love. A brotherly love from Harry, a love from the sleepy Eliana, A love from the song, and the notes from the song that calms them. It was certain, the room was engulfed with love, and moments before it was full with grieve. Maybe that was the magic of a song.