Uhmm..

The last few nights dipper has spent in the Fearmid have been restless due to many nightmares. Bill has become quite worried about these nightmares due to him developing a slight crush on the boy, but he couldn't help him because he's afraid that the boy will be mad at him for it. He doesn't want his beloved Pinetree to hate him.

One night Bill heard a bloodcurdling scream from the sixteen year olds room and went to check on him. When Bill got to the room Dipper was thrashing around and whimpering while sleeping. Bill sat down on the end of the bed scooped the boy into his arms and started whispering sweet nothings into Dippers ear and a few minutes after he started comforting the boy he started to calm down and become more peaceful. Bill sighed and with that he decided it was time for him to go to bed.

~~Timeskip to the morning~~

Dipper woke up with a yawn and a stretch as he forgot where he was. When he realized where he was he smiled warmly due to the dream demon being very kind to him but even though the demon has been very kind Dipper has not let his guard down. He might be plotting something. 'You never know with things like him he is the king of weird after all. But he could also just be being genuinely nice. Or he could NO NO he doesn't we can just throw that option out the window that would be weird him being millions of years old after all.'
"Pinetreeee!" Bill sing-songs.
"I'm in my room, Bill!" Dipper replies.
"Alright." Bill says.
The blondette walks into dippers room.
"I have something serious to tell you about." Bill says.
"O-ok.." Dipper splutters.
"Do you want to leave here?" Bill looked as if he had tears in his eyes as he said this.
"Not necessarily. I mean Mable was a bitch. Stan was a con artist and I didn't like that. Ford was always in his lab, and your being really nice which is weird but I'm not going to ask about it because it's refreshing." Dipper stated.
"Well I am the king of chaos ya know! Any who it's great that you'd like to stay here. And that leads me to my next topic, which is your family is coming to save you. Am I allowed to fight them off if I don't kill them?" Bill asked, earning a shocked expression.
"I mean I guess and don't severely harm them either because I know how you are." Dipper said glaring at Bill.
"Alright FINEE." Bill said raising his hands up and dragging out the fine to sound sarcastic.
"Alright love you byee!" Bill said running out the room.
"WAIT! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Dipper screamed after Bill left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short lovely's I promise I'll make it up to y'all as soon as possible. Have a merry Christmas! I might start writing a tododeku book if y'all are into that.