Please Don't..

~~The Shack~~

"We have to do something, Ford!" Stan yelled.
"Stanley what can we do?! Obviously that demon is in love with Mason! Do you know the lengths he will go to stay with him!" Ford yelled. Ford knew almost everything about Bill especially that the only person Bill can fall in love with is his soulmate.
"I don't care Ford! We need to get our nephew back! What the hell are we supposed to tell his parents now that it's almost been a year?! Huh?! That he's gotten lost on a monster hunt?! Or he ran away to make out with an evil demon that wants to take over the world!" Stan yelled, eyes blazing with anger.
"Stanley you don't understand! That demon is in LOVE! Let me spell it out for you! L-O-V-E! Do you know the only way that could happen?! If Bill's truly In love that means Mason is his soulmate! I want everything good for him, don't get me wrong, even if that means being infatuated with a demon trying to take over the world!" Ford said, slamming his fist on the counter.
"I guess I'll have to get him without you and your corrupted mind." Stan said with anger written all over his tone. Stan walked off and went to Mable's room.
"Come on, we're leaving now." Stan said to the brown haired teen. Mable looked up, confusion glazing her face.
"Grunkle Stan? What do you mean? Didn't Ford tell you--" The gray haired male cut her off.
"Hess the old hag told me and I dont care! Want me to spell it out for you? I-D-O-N-T-C-A-R-E!" He yelled, grabbing mable and practically dragging her out of her room.
"Stanley please don't do this." Ford mumbled. Stan shook his head and grabbed Ford's old gun that was capable of eliminating Bill, storming out of the shack.

"Pinetree~! Im back and I have a surprise for you~!" Bill yelled, a smirk on his face and a bag of 'toys' in his hand. Dipper walked out of his room and hugged Bill's waist. "Bill, I told you, you dont have to get me something everytime you go out." The brunette stated. He was 17 now and his room was overflowing with stuff.
"Ah, ah, ah, this is more so for my entertainment~" Bill whispered as Dipper blushed, knowing exactly what he meant by that. "O-oh-" Dipper was cut off by Bills head snapping up. "Pines.." He muttered.
"Again!? Why cant they just let me be happy!" Dipper yelled frustrated when, suddenly, Stan grappled into the fearmid, aiming a gun at Bill's head. Bill dropped the bag, and growled.
"Dont aim that thing anywhere, Pines. You know it only has one shot." Bill said, taking on a defensive stance as Dipper let go of him. The brunette looked at the gun and his eyes widened.
"Oh, I know. I also know how to aim!" Stan yelled, shooting the gun. Dipper jumped in front of Bill, screaming hysterically. Bill shot a fire ball at Stan, hitting him head on and knocking him out of the fearmid.

The memory replayed in Bills head once more, it was almost as if it was in slow motion. He tried saving Dipper, he really did, but the only way to save a mortal from a wound that bad was to...well...turn them into a demon. Bill frowned, realizing it was his only option. "I'm sorry, Pinetree.." He mumbled, a flame appearing on his finger as he branded the cipher wheel onto the teens chest. Dipper didnt even so much as flinch whilst being branded. Bill let out a whimper as he finished, pricking his finger and letting a drop of the cipher blood drip into the brand. After this was done, Dipper started to glow a faint white as the wound to his head started to heal.

Mable was crying hysterically, kneeling besides Stand grave. It had been a month since he died by the works of Bill. She knew that if he had actually listened to her and Ford, he wouldnt be dead right now. The older male put a hand on the girls shoulder. "I know, Mable, I know." Ford mumbled, a tear slipping down his own cheek.

Bill was sitting on his bed beside Dipper, stroking his hair lovingly as he cried. Dipper was fully healed now but he still hasn't woken up yet. Bill had tried going into his mindscape but it was just black--how it always is when someone is in a coma. "We'll meet a-again.." Bill mumbled, closing his eyes and tracing over Dipper's birthmark. "Dont know where...dont know when..." He sang, placing a kiss on Dipper's lips. "But I know we'll meet again some sunny day.." He sang the last part, pulling Dipper into a hug. Bill frowned whdn Dipper didnt hug back but..what did he expect?

Dipper wondered around an open field. "Hello? Bill? Is anyone here?!" He yelled, in hopes of being able to communicate with someone, anyone. "Bill, come out. Thus is a joke, right? Oh my--am I dead?!" Dipper yelled, tears starting to stream down his face as he fell to his knees. He whimpered as he felt a burning sensation on hus chest. The teen pulled his shirt up, seeing the cipher week being burned into his skin. "B-Bill? C-Come on n-now- are you s-serious-? Why a-are you turning m-me into o-one?! I told y-you no-!" He whimpered out, falling back in pain and defeat. "Bill...why...?" Is all he mumbled before he passed out.

~~~~~~~~~
Oh- uh-
Heyyyyy-
Its uh- bedn a while huh--
I just got the motivation to continue this story so uh- youre welcome-