Part 6 (2)

I awoke with my legs curled up into my body and my back turned to Harry. Somehow and somewhere during the night, I’d managed to lose all of the duvet and as I turned over to face Harry, I laughed inwardly to see that he was cocooned in the entirety of the thick, feather duvet. Being as careful as possible not to wake him, I lifted the edge of the duvet up slightly and slid my body beneath it. Resting my head gently on to his outstretched arm, I studied his quiet features. His lashes were thick and long as they lay still upon his cheeks, which were slightly pink- presumably from the heat- and his lips were parted ever so slightly as soft breaths passed through them. I pressed my lips to the crease just below his armpit and his masculine scent instantly filled my lungs. There was something so comforting about the smell of worn aftershave and musky skin. It was what I called the ‘warm man smell’ and Harry’s scent was completely intoxicating. I gently slid my hand over his lower abdomen, and it was then that I felt his length resting against his stomach, half hard. I reached my fingertips down to feel him and his cock instantly moved beneath my hand. I kept my eyes to his face and watched as his lips opened and closed as my fingers brushed over his hot shaft. I wondered how long he’d been hard for and whether it was because of a dream he was having or just simply because it was that time of morning. His dick twitched and grew at my touch, and I wet my lips with my tongue as I peaked beneath the duvet and planned my next move.

Trying to be as quiet as possible, I shifted my body beneath the duvet and moved my right leg over his so that I had a leg either side of his knees. The air underneath was thick and hot, and I wondered how he’d lasted under there for so long. After the mind-blowing oral that I’d received last night, I took this as my chance to pay him back. Although this wasn’t just for him; I enjoyed giving just as much as I did receiving- perhaps even more so. Many people fail to realise that oral sex isn’t just about receiving. The giving is just as important and can be just as pleasurable. There’s something so naturally arousing about having a man panting and groaning above you; knowing that it’s you causing him to lose it. Harry was no exception. He was loud and vocal, and hearing his deep voice uttering my name mingled with words of encouragement through ragged breaths really got me going. As I settled myself there, I held his shaft in one hand and licked upwards, right from base to tip. The duvet was above my head, but there was a gap just big enough to see through. Even though he didn’t wake, his body stirred and he exhaled deeply. I repeated my tongue’s ascent along his shaft, before turning my attention to the swelling head, flicking my tongue repeatedly over the underside of it. A sharp sigh came from above me and the duvet was instantly pushed from my head. As I looked up at Harry, he came up onto his elbows with heavy lids and a crooked grin set across his face.

“Good morning to you too,” he drawled huskily.

Harry’s voice was tainted with the morning; so thick and rough. I flicked my tongue over the tip and smirked up at him as he sucked in breath and his stomach muscles tensed. I enveloped my lips around him and sucked gently whilst my hand moved back and forth along the rest of his shaft. As my lips moved over him, I was becoming increasingly distracted by the subtle pressure that Harry’s knee was giving between my legs. My hips instinctively rocked back and forth and I had to pause for a moment to catch my breath. As I looked up at him, the smirk on his face told me that his movements were deliberate, and with his eyes still on mine, he bent his knee slightly so that it made contact with my clitoris. His skin was so warm and I shook as the hairs on his skin brushed over my centre. I gave his balls a light squeeze in retaliation and he breathed out a laugh before groaning loudly. I took advantage of his weakening and slid my lips back over him; this time as far as I could go. I loved how hot and full he was in my mouth; pulsing and twitching as blood surged through his rigid shaft. I let him fall from my mouth and dragged my lips downwards, until they were sucking the tight skin of his balls. As I looked up at him, he had his lower lip clasped between his teeth; mouth ends kinked upwards. I knew that a lot of guys enjoyed having their balls teased, but I’d come to learn that Harry enjoyed it that little bit more than most. My lips came from him briefly and he drew his knees upwards towards the ceiling so that my body was pushed forwards on to his. As my lips hovered over his, I flicked my tongue out and swept it over his own. His lips curved in amusement and he breathed out a laugh as he tasted himself; a faint saltiness of flesh lingering on my tongue. My nipples grazed his as our fronts pressed against one another and as he moved his hands on to my backside, he began pulling me slowly back and forth along his length, and I could feel that his shaft was slick with my arousal. I sighed when he stroked one finger between my legs, continuing to move me along him. After a few moments, he pulled my hips forwards enough to nudge himself at my entrance. He paused there, so hot and hard, and as our eyes met, he slowly stretched me and filled me inch by inch.