6Months

6months have flown by,  it's funny how much time can fly.
From the girl I first met 2 years ago,  you've grown into someone I'm overly proud to call my own.

You're beautiful when you sleep,  you're beautiful when you blink.
You're brave on your bad days
You're simply a light in the dark.
Even when everything seems to have gone mad. You're the Alice in my wonderland.

There are bad days,  and fights still to come. Dark stormy weather that could tear us apart.
But I hope with you we can fight them together and not on our own. It's you and me Vs the world. It's you and me Vs a problem. And I will make the solum promise, to never leave you on your own. To never leave on a bad word. To always be true to myself.

Because I never want to hurt you.. The thought of it lerks deep within me. Scared I'll make a wrong turn, scared I'll say something bad.  Scared I'll loose someone like you.. You're so precious to me.. You have been for a very long time.

So to my bright star,
To my love from the moon,
From a space station that we should visit soon,
May the next few months and years lead us on an adventure through this rollercoaster of a life.
Bring us closer together to learn new things,  to expierence new feelings to build trust.

You will always be in my heart.
Ashlyn x