4

Nancy POV

The make up artist didn't took that long with me since I'm the maknae I have to look natural and young for the fans.

It was almost time for the fan meeting, they were just setting some things so we could sit and enjoy the time with our fans.

I still haven't taken the time to think about what happened with Yeonwoo unnie at the changing room, I don't want to space out during the fan meeting.

Daisy was right, if she wants me more than a friend she should fight for me. People can change for their loved ones, even if it means to stop flirting with every other girl. But I shouldn't keep thinking on this, maybe it was a mistake.

"Everyone! Come here" Hyebin called everyone to form a circle. This usually happened every time before a performance, an award show or a fan meeting.

"It's time to go out, treat the fans right, let's show them why the support us. Momoland fighting!!" We all clapped and cheer.

We are walking to the room where our fans are waiting for us, Hyebin is leading us and everyone is paired with another member. I was at the back walking with Daisy holding hands and laughing at silly things.

"Aenan" Yeonwoo unnie voice came from behind. I didn't notice she wasn't paired with anyone until now. She grab hold of my wrist and stop me from walking.

"Daisy, let me talk to her for a second please" she asked Daisy to leave us alone but I really hoped she denied so we could continue walking, thinking about the almost kiss stresses me out and I don't want to space out in front of our fans.

I looked at Daisy with pleading eyes but Yeonwoo unnie looked at her with authority.

"Umm...sure unnie, just don't take too long or Hyebin unnie will get more mad than before" Daisy started to walked in a fast pace to let us some privacy.

"Wha-at do you want to talk about unnie?" Why the heck did I stuttered for?

"I just wanted to tell you that...please don't get jealous if Taeha and I are doing skin ships during the fan meeting" she grabbed my shoulders and looked me straight into the eyes.

As before I couldn't accept the fact that I was jealous of both of them so I decided to deny everything.

"Why would I get jealous unnie?" I asked faking my confused face so Yeonwoo would notice.

"I mean we all do skin ships, the company asks us to do them to make our fans happy. It's called fan service right Besides we are all friends, no love or anything involve?" I tried my best to look as serious as possible but her eyes where burning me and I couldn't keep seeing her directly.

After a few minutes of Yeonwoo unnie watching me and I looking at the floor she talked breaking the silence.

"You are right Nancy" she let go of my wrist and looked away. She wasn't expressing anything in her face but her voice exposed her.

"We are just friends, there is nothing more than sisterly love" sadness could be heard in her statement, she started to walked away without looking at me. I felt awful after what I said but what should I tell her? That I don't know what is happening in my mind, that she just confuses me and I don't know if this is sister love anymore.