The Breakfast Club

I wanted to write yesterday but I didn't have time, and I forgot what I wanted to write so I'm just going to write other things.

I just watched the breakfast club (movie) and it was so good. It's honestly my favourite movie now (recommended, you should watch it)

Another good thing happened today. There's supposed to be a trip to Italy in two years and I was on the waiting list for if I can go or not and I'm definitely going but I need to pay an extra £10 :( at least I can actually go.

Tomorrow I'm going to hang out with actual friends and it's like the first time in a long time since I'm always so busy so I hope that's fun.

I'm really trying my hardest to be better but it's really hard. I have to think about every thing I do and it's going to take some time to improve but I already see improvement.

First I'm trying to complain less and appreciate more, second I need to organise my exercise and health because that needs improving as well.

Theres always one thing that's hardest for me to improve, I have such a big ego and i'm not humble, I should try to be more humble or appreciative.

I'm really happy that my plans are kind of organized, because I'm aware of what's happening around me.

I also thought a lot of what I want to do in the future. In the past (like a month) I've been thinking if I really wanna be an artist because I'm not sure.

I want to be an artist (drawing etc) but I'm not sure if I want to do that anymore. There's just so many options. I've been thinking that I can maybe be a teacher, lawyer, judge, writer, and I'm really not sure what I will be.

There's too many options!!

I've always wanted to be an artist but I really don't want to anymore.

Also my mum was been more annoying recently, she forces me to do stuff that I don't want to and she says that I have a lot of freedom but I really don't, I feel like I'm stuck in chains or something.

I also keep forgetting that I need to be more patient because I can never sit still, it's really annoying.

That's basically all, not much but they're important points to remember.