Dark Fantasy 1: Captive

This is a dark fantasy, involving Negan and a female character.

My knuckles connected with Negan’s jaw, causing him to stumble backward. I ducked beneath his arm, as he tried to grab me, making a run for the door. Twisting the deadbolt and pulling the doorknob just a few inches, it slammed shut, his body pressing me against the door, as he secured the lock again. My arms pinned above my head, Negan rasped into my ear “And where the fuck do you think you’re going?” Gritting my teeth, I responded, “To hell if I don’t change my ways.”  ”Oh ho-ho! I love it when you’re feisty.” I then slammed the back of my head into his face, yanked my wrists from his grip, reaching for the lock again. He was too fast, before I knew it, I was flung over his shoulder, kicking and screaming. Negan threw me down onto the bed, quickly getting on top of me, his weight pressing me into the mattress. “The more you fight back, the harder I’ll fuck you,” he growled. “Fuck you.“ I hissed. I bit down on his lip as he kissed me, drawing blood. Negan pulled back, letting out an angry roar, his leather clad hand coming across my face, stunning me. “Fuck you.” He chuckled, mimicking me. “Oh no, I’d like to have it the other way around.” He said with a bloody smirk, as he pinned my arms above my head with one hand. “I am going to have so much fun breaking you”, he growled as he reached down and began to undo one of his belts.

His lips peppered my stinging face, as he pulled his belt out of the loops, binding my wrists tightly to a bedpost. With a devilish smile, he muffled my screams with his red scarf. He ran his gloved hand down my sides, slipping it underneath my shirt, pushing the fabric up and over my breasts. I felt the undeniable tingle between my legs as the cool leather grazed my nipples. Closing my eyes, I tried to fade away, but quickly snapped back into reality as Negan pulled my jeans off. Frantically shaking my head, screaming through the gag, I kicked at him, only to have my legs pinned down by his weight. “There’s no use in fighting this”, he spoke firmly, his leather clad fingers trailing up my thighs and beneath the silky fabric. I cringed as he pushed his fingers inside me, my muscles tensing. “Relax”, Negan whispered as he pressed his thumb against my clit, gently rubbing it, the sensation of the cool leather making me moan and become wet. He withdrew his fingers, licking my juices off of them. “See? You want this just as much as I do.” He smirked as he reached down, undoing his other belt and zipper, pulling his hardened cock out. “I hate you!” I screamed into the gag, thrashing beneath him as he settled between my thighs, lining his tip against my entrance. “That’s what makes this so much fun” he growled, as he shoved into me, tears stinging my eyes as the burn of his cock stretched me open. “You belong to me” Negan rasped, thrusting at a brutal rhythm…