DF4: A Very Dark Night

I was walking through the pitch black forest, when suddenly I'm grabbed from behind, a gloved hand covering my mouth. Then I heard his voice rasp into my ear, “Be quiet, and maybe I’ll let you live.”

Recognizing Negan’s voice, and realizing that I'm far enough from the compound for anyone to hear me scream, I gasp and nod in agreement. He lets go of my mouth, then shoves me, knocking me down onto the ground. As I try to get up, he kicks me in the stomach hard enough to make me cough blood. He grabs one of my ankles, dragging me deeper into the woods. I cry out, trying to kick him with my other leg, feeling the twigs and rocks tear through my shirt, scraping my back. Letting go of my ankle, he steps forward and grabs my hair, making me scream, while pulling me towards the water. His hand now clasped on the nape of my neck, he pushes my face into the water. Terrified, I begin to thrash.

He then pulls my head up close to his, feeling the water burn my nose and throat as he rasped “I said be quiet”, delivering a sharp slap across my face. Tears start to trickle, as I nodded in agreement. His hands flipped my body over, yanking me down, kicking my legs apart.

He knelt between them, shifting his hips, pressing his hardness against me, his weight pinning me to the cold, hard ground. I gasped when he pulled his knife out, pressing the blade against my throat. Trembling, I feel the cool and sharp blade being traced down my body, my shirt being cut away. He set the knife down, to pop the button of my jeans open, pulling them off, tossing them aside. He then picked the blade up, slicing the thin fabric that barely covered me, leaving me completely exposed and vulnerable to him.
He pressed the blade against my throat, this time biting my flesh, as he slipped one hand down and shoved two fingers inside me, thrusting them in and out, scraping my delicate flesh, causing me to wince and cry out.

More tears continued to pool down my face as I heard the clink of his belt coming undone, followed by his zipper. His nails dug into my thighs, forcing them wider apart. His cold eyes locking into mine, as he entered me in one, hard upstroke. Writhing beneath him, my screams of pain were softened by the cover of his leather clad hand, as he mercilessly fucked into my core.

“You are tight as fuck.” Negan growled, as I cried into the leather, feeling the entire length of his cock forcing me open. He loosened his grip slightly. “What? You’re going to have to speak up”, he chuckled darkly. “Please stop, it hurts”, I sobbed. “Does it?” He jerked his hips roughly, tightening his hand over my mouth again, as I scream. “Fuck you.” He rasped those words into my ear over and over again, as he slammed into me, each thrust more painful than the last…