DF5: A Very Dark Night 2

"I own you now." Negan rasped into my ear, as he jerked his hips violently, releasing inside me. Lying beneath him in complete shock, I could only give him a blank stare. Still feeling him inside me, I closed my eyes, trying to slip away. A sting followed by the smack of his gloved hand coming across my face, quickly snapped me back into reality. "Look at me", Negan growled, his grip tightening around my throat, forcing me to look into his cruel, soulless eyes. "Who do you belong to?" He asked darkly. "Y-you, I belong to you", I let out in a choked whisper.

I tried to fade away while Negan called Simon. He then struck me with the radio, forcing me to remain alert. More tears blurred my vision as he spoke. "Simon, I found us a new toy to play with. Why don't you come out here, test this thing out?" Setting the radio down, he ran his cold, leather clad fingers down my sides. I cried out in pain as he slipped them inside me, alongside his cock, which began to harden again. He then withdrew his fingers, brushing my hair back, running the wet stickiness along the side of my cheek. I turned my face, trying to reject his index finger gliding between my lips, forcing me to taste the copper. Back handing me, Negan growled, "Open your mouth." Allowing my jaw to open slightly, he pushed his fingers into my mouth, the taste of blood and semen making me gag. "Swallow it!" He smirked, as he watched me gag and choke it down. He chuckled darkly as I squirmed beneath him, trying to get away, as I felt him fully hardened again. "You didn't think I was finished with you, did you? I'm just getting started." Pressing his knife against my face with one hand, he then pulled out, and slammed back into me, causing me to shriek loudly. I jerked my head in response to his forceful entrance, causing the blade to cut into my face. Tightening his soiled, leather clad hand over my mouth, he mocked me. "This wouldn't hurt so much if you'd relax." Thrusting hard and deep, the inside of his zipper scraped against my flesh. Tears streamed down my face, into the fresh, burning wound, as he tore into me, uncaring of my pain and cries, softened by his hand. "Keep screaming like this, and you'll attract the dead. Not that it matters, you'll probably end up being one of them anyway. Haven't decided yet."

Moments later, I heard that familiar whistle. "And what have we got here, boss?" In the darkness, I saw a silhouette stepping towards me. "You'll get to have your turn, Simon. Almost done here." Negan grunted. "No, no, no..." I cried out, from behind the cover of his hand, as he slammed his hips, groaning as he released inside me again. Lifting himself off of me to zip his pants, he crawled over and roughly grabbed my hair, yanking my head back. I reached up, frantically trying to loosen his fingers, only for him to pull harder. Pressing the blade against my throat, warm beads forming around the serrated edge, he growled "There's no use in trying to fight us, but if you hurt my main man", looking at Simon, "I'll slit your fucking throat. Got it?" I let out a weak cry, as he loosened his grip on my hair slightly. Whimpering as Simon stepped forward, using his boot to nudge one of my legs wider apart, he looked down at me chuckling darkly. Kneeling between my legs, he used his body to pin one of them down, while one hand held my wrists above my head. His free hand crept up my other leg, and I trembled as he ran his fingers through the red streaks staining my inner thighs, wincing as Simon cupped my mound. A scream escaped my lips as he pushed his fingers inside my raw opening, and a grin slowly crept on his face as he held them in, twirling them around, watching me scream and cry. Negan then took off his red scarf, stuffing it into my mouth. Both men held me down, as my body jerked, Simon beginning to repeatedly shove his fingers inside, feeling more blood dripping down onto my thighs. "All you had to do was follow simple instructions" Simon taunted, as he withdrew his fingers, undoing his belts and zipper. I shook my head frantically, screaming through the gag, only for Negan to tighten his grip on my hair again. Leaning forward, he growled "You should have known better than to run. I gave you two choices. Either work for points until you paid up, or marry me. Now we're here, because you chose the hard way. And, this isn't a warning. This is punishment." Simon then exerted his crushing weight onto me, forcing his cock into my torn opening, milking another scream.

"Aww, it can't hurt that bad", Simon mocked, as he forced himself inside me, each thrust making me feel as if I was being ripped open even more. Reaching down, he pulled one belt out, tightening it around my wrists. He laughed as I tried to yank free from the restraints, the leather bound so tightly it cut into my flesh. Leaning forward, he brushed his face against mine, biting my ear, hard. Trying to jerk my head away, I felt the burn of Negan's blade cutting deeper against my throat, and flinched as Simon licked the red droplets, whilst marking my neck with his teeth. Running his hand down my body, his nails dug into my hip as he began to slam his hips harder, grunting as he continued to mercilessly fuck into my core. I writhed beneath him, screaming while silently begging for mercy. Groaning as he released inside me, Simon hissed "That wasn't so bad, now was it?"