Dark Fantasy 3: Deceived

Carrying the tray of food, she cautiously made her way downstairs. Noticing Negan asleep on his cot as she unlocked the door, she quietly stepped inside to set the food on the small desk in the corner of the cell. Setting the tray down, she suddenly found herself pinned against the hard surface. One hand quickly covered her mouth, muffling her startled cry. "Be quiet, or I'll snap your fucking neck", Negan rasped.

Knowing she was smaller and weaker, she tearfully complied. Lowering his hand to tighten around her throat, his other hand reached around roughly squeezing her breasts. She cringed, as his hand traveled lower, his fingers toying with the button of her pants. "Take them off", he commanded with a harsh whisper. Shakily, she unbuttoned her pants, trembling as she hesitantly pushed them down. "Faster, and take those off too", he growled impatiently. Stepping out of her pants, Negan nudged her legs apart with one of his own. "So dry" he murmured, as he cupped her mound from behind, pushing his fingers inside, ignoring her cries.

Tears continued to spill down her face, as he withdrew his fingers to unzip his jeans. She squirmed beneath him, as she felt tip of his cock pressing into her entrance. "No, no-" she began to protest, shaking her head frantically. He then let out a low chuckle. "You're not in any position to be making any negotiations, sweetheart", he growled, as he forced himself inside her, pained cries stifled by his tightened grip on her throat...