Dark Fantasy 2: Shattered

She wasn't worthy of love or affection. She didn't deserve romance. No soft caresses, sweet melodies, or butterfly kisses. Nor the feeling of the warmth of their bodies pressed together while their fingers entwined. She was an object, and her only purpose was to please him...

"Take it off", Negan commanded. She began to tremble as she pulled the straps of her dress down, allowing the fabric to pool at her feet. Stripped down to her panties, Negan slowly stepped toward her, his eyes void of emotion. "I'm only taking what's mine", he spoke flatly. She cried out in fear, as he grabbed a fistful of hair, while roughly cupping her mound through the silk, pushing her down onto the bed.

"I've waited patiently for you, doll. I've fed you, clothed you, gave you a warm place to sleep, and protected you." His eyes narrowed. "You're a wife, it's time you started acting like one", he growled, hovering over her, roughly gripping the inside of one thigh. "P-please don't, I've never-" her bottom lip quivered, tears pricking her eyes, as Negan forced her legs apart, ripping her panties off. A small gasp escaped her lips as his leather-clad fingertips pressed against her entrance. "You belong to me, and now I'm going to fuck you", he hissed.

Tears trickled down her face, as his digits invaded her, deeply. She tightened around them, grimacing in pain. Reaching up, she slapped him. A vile grin crept on his face, as he struck her jaw with his free hand. Withdrawing his fingers, he pinned her arms above her head with one hand, then reached down, shoving his leather-clad digits inside her again, the forceful entrance making her scream. "You don't get to say no", he growled, repeatedly thrusting them inside her, ignoring her pleas with him to stop.

Once he was finished assaulting her with his fingers, he pulled his red scarf off. "Open your mouth, now" he ordered.  Allowing her jaw to drop slightly, he stuffed the scarf into her mouth. Panic filled her eyes as Negan began to undo his belts. Thrashing against him as he worked his zipper open, she tried to free herself from his tight grip. Dread washed over her, once she felt the pressure of his throbbing tip inside her opening. "Nnn... nnn-!" her pleas muffled. "Oh, I am going to have so much fun breaking you", Negan taunted. Cold eyes locking into hers, he drove his hips forward.

Writhing beneath his crushing weight, she sobbed into the gag. Heels digging into the mattress, as she felt the burning sensation of his cock forcing her open. Pulling back, he glanced down, seeing blood dripping onto the sheets. "I'm not finished, in fact, I'm just getting started" Negan hissed. With a vile grin, he mercilessly slammed back into her, uncaring of her screams, each thrust more excruciating than the last.

Driving his hips forward one last time, Negan came undone deep within her, holding himself inside. "I own you now".