starstruck

"Let me tell my friend I'm leaving. I don't want her to worry about me."

"Nah, bring her with you. I'll drop her at her place."

You're reluctant to break the eye contact, but you manage to ease away without backing into anything to seek out your friend. You find her laughing with Okoye and approach with a smile and a slight bow hoping Okoye will pardon your interruption as you tap Anaya's arm.

"Hey girl," Anaya chirps. Okoye grins at you and waves before hugging Anaya and stepping away. Your wide eyes return to question Anaya's and she grins. "What was that just now," you ask.

"I'm a social butterfly what can I say? I started talking to her because why not, right? She said she liked my makeup and I told her you did it. Then I told her I do hair and she mentioned a terrible wig she'd been forced to wear. There was a whole story, it's hilar-" you put your hand up.

"Sorry! I wanna hear this story, I do, but I need you to come with me now," you lower your hand and shoot your eyes to the exit where Killmonger waits out of view. Anaya's eyes follow and she grabs your hands, "Is he still back there? I saw you walk back there with him. What happened," she whispered fast, channeling all of the yelling she could not do into her vice grip on your hands.

"I'm leaving with him," you smile mischieviously and her jaw drops, "but you're coming too, he's dropping you at home." You pull on your hands and her body follows yours to the exit. You reach Killmonger and Anaya's eyes are still huge, but now they're staring at him. Starstruck, you think to yourself. You'll definitely tease her later. Killmonger smirks and rubs his beard then drapes his arms around the both of your shoulders escorting you both outside. There's a black car with tinted windows in wait and Killmonger opens the passenger door beckoning Anaya, who floats inside, before ushering you into the back where he joins you.

Anaya chatters to the chauffeur all the way to her place. He's barely said two words back to her, but those two words were enough to keep her going. You cast Killmonger a knowing smile, and when he looks down you can feel that he's laughing inside with you at your friend who's talking non-stop. His arm is wrapped around you and your face is nuzzled into his chest while your arm is wrapped around his torso. His other hand takes turns stroking your cheek and your bare thigh. You fight the urge to swing your leg over his lap and mount him because Anaya is still in the car.

When Anaya steps out, the chauffeur waits and you watch until she gets into her building before the car pulls off. As soon as the car is in motion, a partition goes up and Killmonger pulls your thigh over his lap so that you're straddling him. His hands rub your back, your ass, and your thighs and his tongue darts out to dampen his full lips. Like a magnet, your lips attach to his and your tongue invades his mouth. He smiles into the kiss and his tongue joins yours in a war where both of you are fighting desperately for more territory. His right hand holds firm to your waist and his left hand fists into your hair deepening the kiss to the point that it seems you're no longer breathing air, but you're inhaling each other. You're forced to come up for air and and you have to fight the strength of his hand so that he'll let you.

"Where are we going," you breathe, nearly panting. His free hand returns to meet his other on your waist, "Hotel." You nod and your eyes fall back to his lips. You bite your lower lip and his low rumbling groan echoes through your ovaries. You rub your hands over his muscular chest and lower your lips to his neck, running your tongue wildly over a patch of brown flesh. He smells like shea butter and oils. You inhale, gyrating your hips against his erection. He exhales a gust of air and when you bite down on his neck, he lets out a quick hiss. You suck the sensitive spot and his short nails bite hard into your skin as he grips your ass with both hands under your jersey. You tense at the returned pain. He slaps your ass hard with both hands and you groan into his neck. He snakes one hand down your belly and between your thighs. It slips into the thin material of your panties and a finger glides up and down your slit.