yuckmouth

There's a long rumble in Erik's chest as you wake him with a barrage of featherlight kisses on his cheek. His head is half buried under the blanket while another fourth is swallowed by his pillow, but you can reach that velvety patch of skin between his eye and sideburn. "I called Raven over to watch Anthony."

"Who's Raven," he rasps, his voice almost too deep to understand. You've been around him long enough to decipher the monotonous sounds.

"The sitter I'm paying for the week to be on standby.. She'll be here in less than an hour. I'm going to get showered, dressed, let her in, and then me and Anaya are going to the spa. We'll probably be back around 2.. 2ish.. 3." You check your phone. It's about 8:30 AM and you still have to wake Anaya for the 10 AM appointment.

"Mm," he grunts with closed eyes, "Who's gonna watch me?" The smile in his voice does damage to your loins. No matter how long you're with him, your stomach and your kitty still does cartwheels. "Shut up," you chuckle softly in his ear. His arm wriggles out from under the blanket and blindly feels for your hand. Pulling it and your arm toward his lips, he kisses both before holding your arm and resting his head on your hand like a stuffed toy. He's always this cute and affectionate on the morning of days he gets to sleep in. "I love you too," you cave leaning down to kiss more of his exposed face. On the third kiss he stirs, eyes still closed.

"Needa love a toothbrush," he deadpans. Your jaw drops. Immediately, you clamp your lips shut and snatch your arm back letting his head flop back against the pillow. There's a close-lipped grin on his face as he plays tug-of-war pulling you back down to the bed. "You my stinky lips," he grins.

"Uh-uh, get off me." You push at him, but he's glued.

"Nah, yuckmouth. You got time to love me," he groans, sleep still evident in his playful tone as he traps you in a bear hug, his body heat radiating through you. It's turning you on.

"Erik.. I gotta wake Anaya," you whisper tilting your head back to look up at him. If your morning breath is that bad, he ought to let you go. You think of blowing in his face, but decide against it. Just because he wouldn't go off on you doesn't mean you should do it. That would be disrespectful. Besides, he doesn't do stuff like that to you. He even excuses himself most of the time to fart away from you. Basic decency. The one time he'd completely let loose...

He released a demonic, sulfuric fart from the swamp gutter of Hell.. You were laying your head in his lap on the living room couch, but immediately hopped up. Silently disgusted, you soldiered through the stench walking to the bathroom to grab the spray and spritzing the air. You sat back down next to him and he covered his eyes, chuckling. "Oh my fuckin..," he snickered. "Oh shit.. you a real one because that was fuckin disgusting. I'm so sorry baby." Minutes passed and he was still chuckling on the low. You turned to look at him. "What's so funny!" He shook his head and you waited before he finally spoke. "I'm so sorry baby, I just had to see if you love me no matter what," he chuckled making himself cough. You wanted to spray him in the face. Thankfully, he'd never done anything like that since.

His eyes are still closed and he's falling back to sleep. You push away from his chest gently and he pulls you right back. "Erikkkk," you whine and his smile returns even wider than before. "You playing! I'm trying to get to this appointment."

"I'm trying to get to them walls. Why can't we both get what we want? Just the tip..," He nudges you over onto your back climbing on top of you and he goes directly to the hot spot on your neck with the tip of his tongue. He's trying to keep you in the bed, you know it.