「 FRANKFURT 」

┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙ͯ┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄

NAME ➸ Antonia SongBIRTHDATE ➸ June 24, 1998AGE ➸ 20

NAME ➸ Antonia Song
BIRTHDATE ➸ June 24, 1998
AGE ➸ 20

If you would look up the definition of hyper in the dictionary, a picture of Antonia would appear in your sight;  she loves spending time with other people and is very expressive about herself, she is very much an extrovert and it's pretty obvious. She also can get a good read on a person within minutes of meeting them and she's able to instinctively pick up on things that everyone else in the room misses.

For the most part Antonia is calm and level-headed but if you really push her buttons and make her mad, she can become extremely vicious and expressive with her words, which can be brutal and hurtful. However,  Toni's confidence, or rather pride, always gets the best of her which is why she barely admits to her faults and hardly ever apologizes.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

NAME ➸ Christopher BangBIRTHDATE ➸ October 3, 1997AGE ➸ 21

BIRTHDATE ➸ October 3, 1997
AGE ➸ 21

Chan can be quite an introvert at times, particularly when he doesn't know a person all that well. Once his trust and friendship has been earned he can actually become wild but he shouldn't be rushed into opening up. He's also well-known for is his rather chill and laid-back approach to life. He tries not to get wound up over silly things or blow situations out of proportion and he's able to remain calm even during extreme chaos.

There's no denying that Chan can be smooth as hell and when he wants to impress someone he can turn on the charm at a moments notice. Don't underestimate Chan's ability to be extremely persuasive either... he can convince people to do just able anything! When he talks, he can sometimes seem to make so much damn sense... that he's almost impossible to say no to.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Will Antonia wait
for Chan to open up?

✩ ┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄ ✩

STARLIGHTAENG