「 AUCKLAND 」

┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙ͯ┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄

NAME ➸ Kaitlyn YeomBIRTHDATE ➸ October 2, 2001AGE ➸ 17

NAME ➸ Kaitlyn Yeom
BIRTHDATE ➸ October 2, 2001
AGE ➸ 17

Kaitlyn is systematic about things and she likes to organize her life to ensure that everything runs as smooth as possible;  despite being one of the younger campers, she's one of the most disciplined. This girl is definitely not the most talkative one, she keeps to herself rather than putting herself out there, but she knows exactly what to say and when to say it.

Katie is an extremely affectionate, loyal and supportive friend, willing to stick by their mates even when things get rough; she's the type of friend that you can count on to be there for you no matter what —plus she gives the best hugs —.  She also makes sure the atmosphere stays light-hearted and always makes sure no ones' jokes go without a positive response.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

NAME ➸ Han JisungBIRTHDATE ➸ September 14, 2000AGE ➸ 18

NAME ➸ Han Jisung
BIRTHDATE ➸ September 14, 2000
AGE ➸ 18

Jisung just finds it easier to express himself through humor; he's a master at using his funny side to diffuse an awkward or heated situation. He doesn't like to sit around moaning and groaning, or constantly finding problems in life. He's an optimist person who's always able to find the positive side to any situation and prefers to revel in the good than dwell over the bad. 

Jisung's outgoing  characteristics make him a blast to hang out.  He isn't a big fan of anything too dull and ordinary and prefers to constantly mix things up and go against the grain. One thing is for sure... with Jisung around you will never be bored. However, sometimes he feels people don't take him seriously. The reason is that, most likely, he doesn't take himself seriously enough.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Will Katie show him not everything in life can be fun?

Will Jisung teach Katie it is good to be a bit crazy sometimes?

┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙ͯ┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄

softbean-