「 B A R C E L O N A 」

┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙ͯ┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄

NAME ➸ Luciana ParkerBIRTHDATE ➸ April 18, 1999AGE ➸ 19

BIRTHDATE ➸ April 18, 1999
AGE ➸ 19

Lucky is an extremely kind and compassionate soul that has a hell of a lot of love to give to the world. Her open heart allows her to see the best in people and she's able to truly empathize with others no matter who they are or what their background might be. However, she gets hurt by other people's words very easily.

Luciana is endlessly creative, she has definitely an eye for art, and expresses it with her photos. She has a unique perspective on the world that allows her to see things in a very 'out of the box' kind of way which often serves as a great source of inspiration.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

NAME ➸ Kim WoojinBIRTHDATE ➸ April 8, 1997AGE ➸ 21

NAME ➸ Kim Woojin
BIRTHDATE ➸ April 8, 1997
AGE ➸ 21

Woojin might be well known for being a bit cold, reserved and well-behaved. What many don't realize is that he also has an extremely thoughtful and generous side too. When it comes to his loved ones, he would give them just about anything if it would help to make them happy.

Woojin is no wimp. He's incredibly strong, ultra resilient and one of the bravest boys in the camp. When shit gets real he doesn't buckle under pressure or run away. He rises to the challenge and tackles things head on.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Will this kids ever leave their shyness aside and finally admit their feelings for each other?

┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙ͯ┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄

gangjoy