─ CAMP RULES

┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙ͯ┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄

✩ ┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄ ✩

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

RULE 01 This is a technology-free camp. iPods, phones or video game devices are not allowed because we want campers to bond with each other.

RULE 02 Under no circumstances are there to be any drugs or alcohol in the possession of any camper.

RULE 03 There are only All Boys/All Girls Cabins. Boys are not allowed in the girl's cabins and vice-versa.

❝That's it. Who else is ready to break the first three rules?❞

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

WAKE UP SMILINGFirst of all, I know this won't be a problem but I still need to say this just in case: please be nice to everyone in this applyfic

WAKE UP SMILING
First of all, I know this won't be a problem but I still need to say this just in case: please be nice to everyone in this applyfic.

READ A BOOK
I'll be very clear, I want you to spam.  That's the only way to motivate me to keep writing this regularly and to get more screen-time.

GO FOR A NATURE WALK
This in kinda obvious but remember to add this story to your library or reading list to stay updated about everything.

WATCH THE SUNSET
About the forms, I personally like long and detailed forms, I'm not asking you to write an essay but I'd really appreciate it if you put a bit of dedication and effort to it.

TOAST MARSHMALLOWS
I'll be accepting ulzzangs and idols as face-claims, but remember the camp is for korean teenagers! (half-korean works too)

WISH ON STARS
There won't be a hidden or complicated password this time... just tell me your favorite boy group and girl group.

MAKE MEMORIES
I would be really disappointed if this applyfic flopped so please tag some of your friends who might be interested in this story.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The rules are not so difficult to follow so please stick to them and don't be like our future characters...

+10 votes to discover the slots

┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙ͯ┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄